|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Molly have in her pocket when Carrie refuses to allow her to return home?
2. How does Molly travel to New York?
(a) She takes a bus.
(b) She drives her car.
(c) She takes an airplane.
(d) She hitchhikes.
3. When Molly first tells here, how does Polina Bellantoni feel about Molly being a lesbian?
(a) She says she is a lesbian, too.
(b) She is startled.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She's thrilled.
4. Where do Calvin and Molly go so that Calvin can find someone to go home with?
(a) A pool hall.
(b) Central Park.
(c) A gay bar.
(d) The museum.
5. Why did Calvin leave home and end up living in New York?
(a) He was in trouble with the law.
(b) He was going to go to college there.
(c) He got a girl pregnant and didn't want to marry her.
(d) He was hoping to become a Broadway star.
6. Who is Holly's lover?
7. Who does Carrie reveal to be Molly's birth father?
(a) A Frenchman Ruby had an affair with.
(c) Carrie's brother.
8. Who is Miss Marne?
(a) Molly's art professor.
(b) Faye Raider's nanny.
(c) Molly's math professor.
(d) The dean of women at the college Molly attends.
9. What generous thing does Faye Raider do for Molly?
(a) Pays her tuition.
(b) Pays her student government campaign costs.
(c) Buys her over $300 worth of clothes.
(d) Gives her a car so she can get to class.
10. What does Molly attend the senior films without that everyone else brings?
(a) Her film.
(d) A date.
11. Who is James Adler?
(a) An author.
(b) Molly's lover.
(c) A famous actor.
(d) An editor at the publishing company where Molly works.
12. What decision does Molly come to after Chrys propositions her?
(a) She won't compromise her principles for a college education.
(b) She will move back to Pennsylvania.
(c) She will make up with Carrie.
(d) She will stop being gay.
13. Why do the other women in Molly's dorm stop talking to Molly and Faye Raider?
(a) They think Faye and Molly cheat on tests.
(b) They don't like the sorority Molly is pledged to.
(c) They are jealous of Faye's money.
(d) They believe the two are lesbians.
14. What is the name of the coworker who tries to sabotage Molly's work?
15. What does Holly's lover do for a living?
(a) She is an archeologist.
(b) She's an actress.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faye Raiders' reaction when she learns Molly is gay?
2. What determines Molly's choice of sororities?
3. What happens at the end of Molly's film?
4. Why does Holly suggest she and Molly should stop seeing each other?
5. Why does Molly visit Carrie in Part 4: Chapter 17?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)