|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Molly admit she has a crush on in Part 2: Chapter 7?
(a) Connie Pen.
(b) Carolyn Simpson.
2. Where does Cheryl Spiegelglass live in relation to Molly?
(a) Across the woods.
(b) In another state.
(c) Down the street.
(d) Next door.
3. Who is Jennifer?
(a) Molly's teacher.
(b) Molly's best friend.
(c) Leroy's mother.
(d) Leroy's girlfriend.
4. Who do Molly, Carolyn Simpson, and Connie Pen see on their way home from getting drunk?
(a) The school principal and the dean of women.
(b) Carrie and Carl.
(c) Connie's parents.
5. What decision does Molly make concerning Carl's death?
(a) She will not cry.
(b) Carl was old and it was his time.
(c) He should be cremated.
(d) Carrie killed him.
6. What two types of people does Molly discover in her new school?
(a) White kids and African American kids.
(b) Snobs and gangsters.
(c) Jocks and nerds.
(d) Rednecks and kids with money.
7. What kind of box does Molly use in the trick she plays on Earl Stambach?
(a) A cigar box.
(b) A Sunmaid raisin box.
(c) A Kellog's corn flakes box.
(d) A shoe box.
8. What name does Connie Pen call Carolyn Simpson and Molly?
9. What is Molly's punishment for her behavior with Cheryl Spiegelglass?
(a) Molly cannot ride her bike for the rest of the summer.
(b) Molly is no longer allowed to speak to Cheryl.
(c) Molly has to stay in and learn to act like a young lady.
(d) Molly is made to kneel on grits.
10. Where does Molly work during her senior year of high school?
(a) A local tennis court.
(b) At the movie theater.
(c) Out of state.
(d) At a restaurant.
11. What does Carrie threaten to do when she finds out about Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler's business?
(a) Tell her father.
(b) Throw her out of the house.
(c) Ground her.
(d) Send her to boarding school.
12. By what nickname does Molly call her friend Brockhurst Detwiler?
13. What grade is Molly in as Part 1: Chapter 5 begins?
(a) 6th grade.
(b) 2nd grade.
(c) 12th grade.
(d) 9th grade.
14. What play is the class studying when Molly and Connie Pen come up with a plan to make their teacher like them?
(a) The Twelfth Night.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The Aeneid.
(d) King Lear.
15. Why does Molly give Earl Stambach the box?
(a) Earl called her names.
(b) It is Earl's birthday.
(c) She likes Earl.
(d) Earl told on her at school several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Beers agree to do for Connie Pen?
2. How does Leroy first hear about the real circumstances of Molly's birth?
3. What role is Molly playing in the school's Christmas play?
4. How does Molly describe her senior year of high school?
5. What does Jennifer die from?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)