|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Molly's teacher decide Molly should constructively use her energy instead of getting in trouble with Leota Bisland?
(a) By tutoring Leota in math.
(b) By playing the lead in the school's Christmas play.
(c) By writing a report.
(d) By cleaning the chalkboards.
2. Who is Carrie?
(a) Molly's adoptive mother.
(b) Molly's birth mother.
(c) Molly's teacher.
(d) Molly's best friend.
3. Who is Mr. Beers?
(a) The school principal.
(b) Connie Pen's stepfather.
(c) Molly's teacher.
(d) Carl's boss.
4. What is Molly's and Connie's plan to win over their teacher?
(a) They write their own play.
(b) They plan to earn As.
(c) They bring onions to class to help them cry during the play.
(d) They buy her a gift.
5. At the start of Part 1: Chapter 2, what year is it?
6. Who does Carrie warn Molly not to speak to unless absolutely necessary?
(a) Asian Americans.
(b) African Americans.
(c) Homeless people.
7. Why does Connie Pen become angry at Molly and Carolyn Simpson?
(a) Because they refuse to go to the prom.
(b) Because Carolyn pays a lot of attention to Molly.
(c) Because they decide to go to college together.
(d) Because they break up with their boyfriends.
8. Why is Carrie disappointed that Molly is elected student council president?
(a) She is jealous.
(b) She'd rather that Molly had been elected prom queen.
(c) She thinks Molly will have to quit her job.
(d) She thinks it will interfer with Molly's school work.
9. What do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler decide to charge extra money for?
(a) His autograph.
(b) Kissing Molly.
(c) Taking a picture of his birthmark.
(d) Touching his uncircumcised penis.
10. What grade is Molly in as Part 1: Chapter 5 begins?
(a) 12th grade.
(b) 9th grade.
(c) 2nd grade.
(d) 6th grade.
11. Who does Molly ask to tell Earl Stambach that Molly is looking for him?
12. Who do Molly, Carolyn Simpson, and Connie Pen see on their way home from getting drunk?
(a) Connie's parents.
(b) Carrie and Carl.
(d) The school principal and the dean of women.
13. How does Leroy first hear about the real circumstances of Molly's birth?
(a) Ep tells him.
(b) Carrie mentions it during an argument with Molly.
(c) He guesses.
(d) Another child in his class tells him.
14. How does Molly feel after giving Earl Stambach the box?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She feels bad about what she did.
(c) She's very happy.
(d) She feels triumphant.
15. How does Leroy respond to the news of Molly's birth circumstances?
(a) He doesn't want to be friends with her anymore.
(b) He is shocked and confused.
(c) He runs home and tells his father.
(d) He is thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leroy do to prove his heterosexuality in Part 2: Chapter 7?
2. Who is Craig?
3. What does Molly decide she'd rather be when she, Cheryl Spiegelglass, and Leroy are playing nurses?
4. Prior to Jennifer's death, what was the only image of death Molly had seen so far?
5. What is the only reason people get married, according to Molly in Part 1: Chapter 4?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)