1. How old is Molly as the book begins?
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where does Molly live?
Coffee Hollow, Pennsylvania.
3. By what nickname does Molly call her friend Brockhurst Detwiler?
4. What unusual feature does Brockhurst Detwiler have that he and Molly exploit for money?
He is uncircumcised.
5. What do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler decide to charge extra money for?
Touching his uncircumcised penis.
6. Why do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler end their money-making venture?
Another child tells a teacher.
7. Who is Carrie?
Molly's adoptive mother.
This section contains 5,071 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)