|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Faye Raider take Molly when they are in Jacksonville?
(a) A gay bar.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A museum.
(d) A zoo.
2. Who does Molly ask to tell Earl Stambach that Molly is looking for him?
3. What does Molly do on weekends in New York?
(a) Goes shopping.
(b) Visits museums.
(c) Auditions for acting jobs.
(d) Goes to gay bars.
4. What two types of people does Molly discover in her new school?
(a) Snobs and gangsters.
(b) White kids and African American kids.
(c) Jocks and nerds.
(d) Rednecks and kids with money.
5. Where does Carolyn Simpson tell Molly she had her first homosexual experience?
(a) In the gym after school.
(b) In the living room of her home.
(c) At a camp in Maine.
(d) She has never had one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Molly save each week for her weekend outings?
2. How does Molly think she can get kids in her new school to like her?
3. Where does Molly work during her senior year of high school?
4. Who is Holly?
5. Under what conditions will Carrie allow Molly to stay in her home in Part 4: Chapter 17?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)