|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holly's lover do for a living?
(a) She's an actress.
(b) She is a doctor.
(c) She is an archeologist.
(d) She is a waitress.
2. Where does Molly work during her senior year of high school?
(a) A local tennis court.
(b) At the movie theater.
(c) Out of state.
(d) At a restaurant.
3. What important question does Molly ask Leota Bisland?
(a) She asks Leota to let her cheat off her test paper.
(b) She asks Leota if she can move in with her family.
(c) She asks Leota to marry her.
(d) She asks Leota to be her understudy.
4. How does Calvin tell Molly she can earn a quick $100?
(a) Stealing hub caps.
(c) Throwing grapefruit at a man.
(d) Selling her jewelry.
5. How does Molly feel after giving Earl Stambach the box?
(a) She feels triumphant.
(b) She's very happy.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She feels bad about what she did.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Cheryl Spiegelglass think Molly should play the role she is in the school's Christmas play?
2. Why do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler end their money-making venture?
3. Why do the other women in Molly's dorm stop talking to Molly and Faye Raider?
4. What decision does Molly make concerning Carl's death?
5. Why does Molly decide to stay home more following Carl's death?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)