|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1: Chapter 4, what is Molly's secret career goal?
(a) To be president.
(b) To be an acress.
(c) To be a nurse.
(d) To be a lawyer.
2. Upon finding out that Molly and Carolyn Simpson are lovers, what does Connie tell Molly?
(a) That she can no longer be her friend.
(b) That she thinks they should get married.
(c) That she is happy for them.
(d) That she wishes she were Carolyn.
3. Why aren't Molly and Calvin able to sleep on Molly's second night in New York?
(a) It's too hot.
(b) It's too noisy.
(c) They are high.
(d) It's too cold.
4. Who is Jennifer?
(a) Molly's best friend.
(b) Molly's teacher.
(c) Leroy's mother.
(d) Leroy's girlfriend.
5. What is Molly's plan for paying for her education at NYU?
(a) She will go to NYU and ask for a scholarship.
(b) She will ask Carrie for the money.
(c) She will become a prostitute.
(d) She will wait until she's married to go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where does Molly live?
2. What does Leroy do to prove his heterosexuality in Part 2: Chapter 7?
3. Why does Holly tell Molly she shouldn't waitress?
4. What does Holly call Molly as the two leave their place of employment after Holly's altercation with a customer?
5. What is Holly's ethnicity?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)