|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1:Part 1, what conclusion does Molly come to about her birth mother?
(a) That she couldn't have loved Molly very much.
(b) That she never meant to give Molly up.
(c) That she is famous.
(d) That she must have been African American.
2. What does Earl Stambach do with the contents of the box that Molly gives him?
(a) Gives it to Leroy.
(b) Tells Molly he can't accept it.
(c) Takes it home.
(d) Eats it.
3. Why does Carrie encourage Molly to play with Cheryl Spiegelglass?
(a) Because Cheryl likes to do typical girl things.
(b) Because Cheryl doesn't have any other friends.
(c) Because Cheryl's father is Carrie's boss.
(d) Because Cheryl is very smart.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what is Earl Stambach doing when Molly and Leroy find him and give him the raisin box?
(b) Walking to church.
(d) Raking his lawn.
5. Where do Molly and her family move to after Molly's sixth grade year?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Beers agree to do for Connie Pen?
2. What is Molly's plan for paying for her education at NYU?
3. What does Molly intend to do when she sneaks downstairs the night of Jennifer's burial?
4. How does Molly's teacher decide Molly should constructively use her energy instead of getting in trouble with Leota Bisland?
5. What do Molly and Connie Pen do to cause the school to be closed for an entire day?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)