|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly intend to do when she sneaks downstairs the night of Jennifer's burial?
(a) Watch the stars.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Spy on Leroy.
(d) Steal a snack from the refrigerator.
2. Who is Molly dating during her senior year?
(a) The class valedictorian.
(b) A football player.
(c) A member of the chess team.
(d) No one.
3. Who is Ep?
(a) Leroy's father.
(b) Carrie's father.
(c) Molly's father.
(d) Earl Stambach's father.
4. What does Leroy do to prove his heterosexuality in Part 2: Chapter 7?
(a) Learns karate.
(b) Becomes physically aggressive with other men.
(c) Finds a girlfriend.
(d) Joins the football team.
5. What does Molly put in the box that she gives to Earl Stambach?
(a) Poisonous mushrooms.
(b) Rabbit droppings.
(d) Dog droppings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leroy respond to the news of Molly's birth circumstances?
2. Where are Molly and her family living in Part 1: Chapter 2?
3. What do Molly and Connie Pen do to cause the school to be closed for an entire day?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what is Earl Stambach doing when Molly and Leroy find him and give him the raisin box?
5. Who is Carrie?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)