|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does Molly make about her birth parents that angers Carrie?
(a) She suggests that her birth parents were famous actors.
(b) She suggests that her birth parents are looking for her.
(c) She suggests they were African American.
(d) She suggests they were very wealthy.
2. What proposition does Chrys make to Molly?
(a) She says she will pay for Molly's schooling if Molly will be her lover.
(b) She offers Molly a part in a play.
(c) She offers Molly money to pose for nude pictures.
(d) She offers Molly $1,000 to stop seeing Holly.
3. What does Carrie threaten to do when she finds out about Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler's business?
(a) Send her to boarding school.
(b) Tell her father.
(c) Throw her out of the house.
(d) Ground her.
4. What are the only times that Molly thought men were allowed to touch prior to seeing Ep and her father on the night of Jennifer's burial?
(a) While shaking hands and fighting.
(b) While attending church services.
(c) While dancing.
(d) While playing sports.
5. What decision does Molly come to after Chrys propositions her?
(a) She will stop being gay.
(b) She will move back to Pennsylvania.
(c) She won't compromise her principles for a college education.
(d) She will make up with Carrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly do to Cheryl Spiegelglass when Cheryl tells her she has to be a nurse because she's a girl?
2. Where do Calvin and Molly go so that Calvin can find someone to go home with?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 5, what does Leroy discover Molly and Leota Bisland doing in the woods?
4. At the start of Part 1: Chapter 2, what year is it?
5. What does Molly do to Carrie when Carrie tries to teach her about canning?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)