|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler end their money-making venture?
(a) They are not making enough money.
(b) Molly's mother finds out and is angry.
(c) Another child tells a teacher.
(d) Brockhurst decides he doesn't like it.
2. Who is Ted?
(a) Carrie's brother.
(b) Molly's brother.
(c) Leroy's brother.
(d) Ep's brother.
3. How does Molly describe Leota Bisland?
(a) As the most beautiful girl she's ever seen.
(b) As the smartest person she's ever met.
(c) As nice but frumpy.
(d) As mean and ugly.
4. What does Cheryl Spiegelglass do to try to upstage Molly in the school Christmas play?
(a) She sings much more loudly than Molly.
(b) She trips Molly.
(c) She locks Molly in a closet so she can't get to the stage.
(d) She ad libs lines.
5. What is Molly's punishment for her behavior with Cheryl Spiegelglass?
(a) Molly is no longer allowed to speak to Cheryl.
(b) Molly is made to kneel on grits.
(c) Molly cannot ride her bike for the rest of the summer.
(d) Molly has to stay in and learn to act like a young lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1:Part 1, what conclusion does Molly come to about her birth mother?
2. What does Jennifer die from?
3. Who is Jennifer?
4. How old is Molly at the beginning of Part 1: Chapter 2?
5. What does Leroy ask Molly to do to prove he's not gay?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)