|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Molly give Earl Stambach the box?
(a) She likes Earl.
(b) Earl told on her at school several times.
(c) It is Earl's birthday.
(d) Earl called her names.
2. What two types of people does Molly discover in her new school?
(a) White kids and African American kids.
(b) Rednecks and kids with money.
(c) Snobs and gangsters.
(d) Jocks and nerds.
3. Where does Molly work during her senior year of high school?
(a) At the movie theater.
(b) Out of state.
(c) A local tennis court.
(d) At a restaurant.
4. What advice does Carl give Molly about her plans for her college studies?
(a) He tell her she should pursue a degree in business.
(b) He says she has just one life and she should do what makes her happy.
(c) He suggests she study something easy.
(d) He doesn't want her to go to college.
5. Why does Leroy plan to drop out of school?
(a) So he can run away.
(b) So he can join the military.
(c) So he can get a job and buy a motorcycle.
(d) So he can move back to Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into which of the two groups in her new school does Molly feels she fits?
2. What does Molly put in the box that she gives to Earl Stambach?
3. What does Ep call the man he fought with when he recounts the tale for his family?
4. Who does Molly admit she has a crush on in Part 2: Chapter 7?
5. How does Molly feel after giving Earl Stambach the box?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)