|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Silver?
(a) Molly's teacher.
(b) The dean of women.
(c) Carolyn Simpson's aunt.
(d) Molly's neighbor.
2. Where do Molly and her family move to after Molly's sixth grade year?
(a) New York.
3. Where are Molly and her family living in Part 1: Chapter 2?
(a) With Leroy's family.
(b) In Alaska.
(c) In New York City.
(d) With Molly's grandmother.
4. What is the name of Molly's teacher in Part 1: Chapter 5?
(a) Miss Jackson.
(b) Miss Potter.
(c) Miss Thompson.
(d) Miss Radcliffe.
5. What does Earl Stambach do with the contents of the box that Molly gives him?
(a) Gives it to Leroy.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Takes it home.
(d) Tells Molly he can't accept it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 5, what does Leroy discover Molly and Leota Bisland doing in the woods?
2. What suggestion does Molly make about her birth parents that angers Carrie?
3. How does Leroy respond to the news of Molly's birth circumstances?
4. What does Molly do to Carrie when Carrie tries to teach her about canning?
5. Who is Ted?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)