|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important question does Molly ask Leota Bisland?
(a) She asks Leota to let her cheat off her test paper.
(b) She asks Leota to marry her.
(c) She asks Leota to be her understudy.
(d) She asks Leota if she can move in with her family.
2. Why do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler end their money-making venture?
(a) Brockhurst decides he doesn't like it.
(b) Another child tells a teacher.
(c) They are not making enough money.
(d) Molly's mother finds out and is angry.
3. Into which of the two groups in her new school does Molly feels she fits?
(a) Kids with money.
(b) Popular kids.
4. Why does Leroy tell Molly she can't ride a motorcycle?
(a) Because she can't afford to buy one.
(b) Because she isn't old enough to drive.
(c) Because they are dangerous.
(d) Because only men can ride them.
5. What are the only times that Molly thought men were allowed to touch prior to seeing Ep and her father on the night of Jennifer's burial?
(a) While playing sports.
(b) While shaking hands and fighting.
(c) While dancing.
(d) While attending church services.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Molly as the book begins?
2. How does Molly feel after giving Earl Stambach the box?
3. What does Leroy do to prove his heterosexuality in Part 2: Chapter 7?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what is Earl Stambach doing when Molly and Leroy find him and give him the raisin box?
5. What play is the class studying when Molly and Connie Pen come up with a plan to make their teacher like them?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)