|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1: Chapter 3, what won't Molly's mother allow her to do with Leroy?
(a) Sleep in Leroy's room with him.
(c) Go camping.
(d) Attend Jennifer's funeral.
2. How does Molly feel after giving Earl Stambach the box?
(a) She feels bad about what she did.
(b) She's very happy.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She feels triumphant.
3. Why do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler end their money-making venture?
(a) Molly's mother finds out and is angry.
(b) Brockhurst decides he doesn't like it.
(c) Another child tells a teacher.
(d) They are not making enough money.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what is Earl Stambach doing when Molly and Leroy find him and give him the raisin box?
(c) Walking to church.
(d) Raking his lawn.
5. Why is Carrie angry about Molly's business with Brockhurst Detwiler?
(a) She thinks Molly's father will be angry.
(b) It goes against her moral code.
(c) It shames her in front of the neighbors.
(d) She wants a cut of the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carrie?
2. What does Ep call the man he fought with when he recounts the tale for his family?
3. What does Earl Stambach do with the contents of the box that Molly gives him?
4. What are the only times that Molly thought men were allowed to touch prior to seeing Ep and her father on the night of Jennifer's burial?
5. How old is Molly as the book begins?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)