|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler decide to charge extra money for?
(a) Taking a picture of his birthmark.
(b) Touching his uncircumcised penis.
(c) His autograph.
(d) Kissing Molly.
2. At the start of Part 1: Chapter 2, what year is it?
3. Why do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler end their money-making venture?
(a) Brockhurst decides he doesn't like it.
(b) Molly's mother finds out and is angry.
(c) Another child tells a teacher.
(d) They are not making enough money.
4. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where does Molly live?
(a) New York City.
(b) Jackson, Mississippi.
(c) Coffee Hollow, Pennsylvania.
(d) Madison, Wisconsin.
5. What kind of box does Molly use in the trick she plays on Earl Stambach?
(a) A cigar box.
(b) A shoe box.
(c) A Kellog's corn flakes box.
(d) A Sunmaid raisin box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ep fight with a local man in Part 1: Chapter 3?
2. Who is Ted?
3. How old is Molly at the beginning of Part 1: Chapter 2?
4. Who is Ruby Drollinger?
5. In Part 1: Chapter 3, what won't Molly's mother allow her to do with Leroy?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)