|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical procedure does Molly attend with Faye Raider?
(a) Faye's mother's heart surgery.
(b) Faye's abortion.
(c) Faye's father's radiation therapy.
(d) Faye's chemotherapy.
2. What proposition does Chrys make to Molly?
(a) She says she will pay for Molly's schooling if Molly will be her lover.
(b) She offers Molly $1,000 to stop seeing Holly.
(c) She offers Molly a part in a play.
(d) She offers Molly money to pose for nude pictures.
3. Where does Molly work during her senior year of high school?
(a) At the movie theater.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) Out of state.
(d) A local tennis court.
4. What sets Cheryl Spiegelglass apart from the other children in town?
(a) She is African American.
(b) She is mentally handicapped.
(c) She is in a wheelchair.
(d) Her family has more money.
5. Why do the other women in Molly's dorm stop talking to Molly and Faye Raider?
(a) They believe the two are lesbians.
(b) They think Faye and Molly cheat on tests.
(c) They are jealous of Faye's money.
(d) They don't like the sorority Molly is pledged to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Beers?
2. What name does Connie Pen call Carolyn Simpson and Molly?
3. What do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler decide to charge extra money for?
4. What does Earl Stambach do after Leroy reveals what is in the box?
5. What does Carolyn Simpson refuse to do with her boyfriend?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)