|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only times that Molly thought men were allowed to touch prior to seeing Ep and her father on the night of Jennifer's burial?
(a) While shaking hands and fighting.
(b) While attending church services.
(c) While playing sports.
(d) While dancing.
2. What does Molly intend to do when she sneaks downstairs the night of Jennifer's burial?
(a) Steal a snack from the refrigerator.
(b) Watch the stars.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Spy on Leroy.
3. How does Molly's teacher decide Molly should constructively use her energy instead of getting in trouble with Leota Bisland?
(a) By playing the lead in the school's Christmas play.
(b) By cleaning the chalkboards.
(c) By tutoring Leota in math.
(d) By writing a report.
4. What does Carrie threaten to do when she finds out about Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler's business?
(a) Tell her father.
(b) Throw her out of the house.
(c) Ground her.
(d) Send her to boarding school.
5. What does Molly decide she'd rather be when she, Cheryl Spiegelglass, and Leroy are playing nurses?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A model.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Molly's teacher in Part 1: Chapter 5?
2. What kind of box does Molly use in the trick she plays on Earl Stambach?
3. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where does Molly live?
4. What does Cheryl Spiegelglass do to try to upstage Molly in the school Christmas play?
5. How does Leroy first hear about the real circumstances of Molly's birth?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)