|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ep?
(a) Earl Stambach's father.
(b) Molly's father.
(c) Carrie's father.
(d) Leroy's father.
2. Why does Ep fight with a local man in Part 1: Chapter 3?
(a) The man says Ep's wife is ugly.
(b) The man says he has more money than Ep.
(c) The man calls his son's stupid.
(d) The man calls Ep a coward.
3. What sets Cheryl Spiegelglass apart from the other children in town?
(a) She is in a wheelchair.
(b) She is mentally handicapped.
(c) She is African American.
(d) Her family has more money.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 5, what does Leroy discover Molly and Leota Bisland doing in the woods?
5. Where does Cheryl Spiegelglass live in relation to Molly?
(a) Next door.
(b) Down the street.
(c) Across the woods.
(d) In another state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of box does Molly use in the trick she plays on Earl Stambach?
2. What are Ep and Molly's father doing when she sees them after sneaking downstairs on the night of Jennifer's burial?
3. What are the only times that Molly thought men were allowed to touch prior to seeing Ep and her father on the night of Jennifer's burial?
4. Who does Molly ask to tell Earl Stambach that Molly is looking for him?
5. What important question does Molly ask Leota Bisland?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)