|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Molly and Carolyn Simpson end up doing in the children's park on the night they go there to get drunk?
(a) They get horribly sick in one of the play structures.
(b) They make love.
(c) They make a pact to attend the same college.
(d) They fight.
2. Why does Molly decide to take fewer courses at college?
(a) So she can work days.
(b) So that she can stay in college longer.
(c) Because she's failing.
(d) So she can work nights.
3. How does Molly's teacher decide Molly should constructively use her energy instead of getting in trouble with Leota Bisland?
(a) By playing the lead in the school's Christmas play.
(b) By tutoring Leota in math.
(c) By writing a report.
(d) By cleaning the chalkboards.
4. When Molly and Carolyn Simpson go to a children's park to get drunk, what peculiar thing does Carolyn do?
(a) She sings at the top of her lungs.
(b) She dances around and shouts that she is in love.
(c) She professes her love for children's parks.
(d) She takes off her clothes and climbs into a play airplane.
5. What does Molly do to punish Cheryl Spiegelglass for trying to steal the spotlight in the school's Christmas play?
(a) She tells the audience that Cheryl is doing it all wrong.
(b) She shoves Cheryl off the stage.
(c) She rips Cheryl's costume.
(d) She hits Cheryl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon finding out that Molly and Carolyn Simpson are lovers, what does Connie tell Molly?
2. Where does Carolyn Simpson tell Molly she had her first homosexual experience?
3. How does Molly describe her senior year of high school?
4. Why doesn't Cheryl Spiegelglass think Molly should play the role she is in the school's Christmas play?
5. What is the name of the coworker who tries to sabotage Molly's work?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)