|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carolyn Simpson refuse to do with her boyfriend?
(a) Skip school.
(b) Remind Mr. Beers that they know about his affair.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Go bowling.
2. When Molly and Carolyn Simpson go to a children's park to get drunk, what peculiar thing does Carolyn do?
(a) She dances around and shouts that she is in love.
(b) She sings at the top of her lungs.
(c) She takes off her clothes and climbs into a play airplane.
(d) She professes her love for children's parks.
3. What name does Connie Pen call Carolyn Simpson and Molly?
4. Upon finding out that Molly and Carolyn Simpson are lovers, what does Connie tell Molly?
(a) That she can no longer be her friend.
(b) That she wishes she were Carolyn.
(c) That she thinks they should get married.
(d) That she is happy for them.
5. What does Molly do to get back at the coworker who is trying to sabotage her in Part 4: Chapter 14?
(a) Molly trips her in front of everyone at the office.
(b) Molly puts a bag of dog poop in her desk drawer.
(c) Molly gets her fired.
(d) Molly tells her boss about the sabotage attempt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important question does Molly ask Leota Bisland?
2. What does Cheryl Spiegelglass do to try to upstage Molly in the school Christmas play?
3. Why do Molly and Connie Pen have more freedom during their senior year than other students?
4. What happens when Molly sleeps over at Leota Bisland's house?
5. Where does Molly begin working in Part 4: Chapter 14?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)