Part 1: Chapter 1
1. How old is Molly as the book begins?
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where does Molly live?
(a) Madison, Wisconsin.
(b) New York City.
(c) Jackson, Mississippi.
(d) Coffee Hollow, Pennsylvania.
3. By what nickname does Molly call her friend Brockhurst Detwiler?
4. What unusual feature does Brockhurst Detwiler have that he and Molly exploit for money?
(a) A scar from a bullet wound.
(b) A birthmark in the shape of Florida.
(c) He is uncircumcised.
(d) An extra toe.
5. What do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler decide to charge extra money for?
(a) Taking a picture of his birthmark.
(b) Touching his uncircumcised penis.
(c) Kissing Molly.
(d) His autograph.
6. Why do Molly and Brockhurst Detwiler end their money-making venture?
(a) They are not making enough money.
(b) Molly's mother finds out and is angry.
(c) Brockhurst decides he doesn't like it.
(d) Another child tells a teacher.
7. Who is Carrie?
(a) Molly's best friend.
(b) Molly's teacher.
(c) Molly's adoptive mother.
(d) Molly's birth mother.
This section contains 5,071 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)