|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosanna's surname?
2. How does Otto describe boxing?
3. At whose house does Flash meet Otto again?
4. What is Gustav and Irma's wedding vital in stopping?
5. Why does Flash say the Morrisons should be glad he is going away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flash react when he hears his wife has been unfaithful?
2. How does Lord Ranelagh react to Flash's plan?
3. How do Flash and Speedicut escape the police?
4. How does Flash find himself in a darkened bedroom?
5. Why is Flash confused over Countess de Landsfield's letter in Chapter 4?
6. How does Lola react to seeing Flash again?
7. How do the people in the carriage react to Flash's presence?
8. What does Flash think about Rosanna?
9. What does Flash do in Munich?
10. How do Elspeth and her parents react to Flash leaving London?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Fraser view Rosanna as a historical figure? How much do the students think Fraser had to change Rosanna's character to fit with his story?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of George MacDonald Fraser's previous book and contrast it with ROYAL FLASH in terms of the following;
Essay Topic 3
Compare German and Danish culture.
1. What are the differences between the two cultures?
2. In what way have the two cultures influenced each other?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)