|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the men at the cabin?
2. How does Flash get information out of de Gautet?
(a) He tortures him.
(b) He offers him money.
(c) He threatens to turn him over to the Danish government.
(d) He threatens to kill his horse.
3. How does the crowd react when Flash hands over his sword?
(a) They throw stones.
(b) The drop to their knees.
(c) The boo loudly.
(d) They cheer wildly.
4. What is Flash's opinion of Duchess Irma?
(a) She is noble and brave.
(b) She as fun as a corpse.
(c) She is as cold as stone.
(d) She is a ugly as a toad.
5. What does Irma demand happens to the man who shouts at the carriage?
(a) Officials give him a place to rest.
(b) Security arrests and punishes him.
(c) Officials order his execution.
(d) Security takes him to hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flash visit instead of going back to England?
2. What does Flash admit to the men in the cabin?
3. Where does de Gautet say Gustaf is being held prisoner?
4. Who joins Flash and de Gautet on their ride through the woods?
5. Where do Flash and Irma spend their wedding night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Otto say has brought Flash to his palace?
2. What does Flash tell the men at the cabin?
3. How does Flash steal the jewels from Irma?
4. What is Rudi's new plan?
5. How does Flash train to become Gustaf?
6. How does Flash win the crowd's approval in Strackenz?
7. Why does Flash agree to go along with the men's plan?
8. Where does Otto say he saw Flash before their meeting in the carriage?
9. How does Lola double cross Flash?
10. What do the two ministers tell Flash before the wedding ceremony?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)