|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Flash and de Gautet on their ride through the woods?
(a) A prince.
(b) A footman.
(c) A king.
(d) A scout.
2. How does Rudi react when he sees Flash plunge to his death?
(a) He shouts a war cry.
(b) He cries.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He drinks a toast.
3. Why does Flash think he was justified to steal the crown jewels?
(a) Irma was too rich.
(b) He would use them for good.
(c) He would spend them rather than leave them.
(d) It was his payment.
4. What does Flash steal from Irma's castle?
5. Why does Flash decide to return to the castle?
(a) It is the only way he can survive.
(b) He has to kill Rudi.
(c) He rests before he moves on.
(d) He has to save Gustaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flash try to make Gustaf believe?
2. Where does de Gautet say Gustaf is being held prisoner?
3. What is Flash's opinion of Duchess Irma?
4. Where does Flash run to in order to escape from Rudi?
5. Who shoots Hansen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Flash and Irma's wedding night.
2. Why does Flash think he deserved the jewels?
3. Why is the marriage between Prince Gustaf of Denmark and Duchess Irma so important?
4. How does Flash train to become Gustaf?
5. How does Flash win the crowd's approval in Strackenz?
6. What is Flash's first impression of Irma?
7. How do the Morrisons and Elspeth react to Flash's arrival?
8. Where does Otto say he saw Flash before their meeting in the carriage?
9. How does Flash seduce the chambermaid?
10. How does Otto plan to switch Flash and the Prince?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)