|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend with whom Flashman wants to seek adventure?
2. What country does Otto say is currently in conflict with Germany?
3. Where does Flashman meet Rosanna?
(a) A soccer match.
(b) A boxing match.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A theater.
4. Which of the following sports does Otto claim is more civilized than boxing?
5. What is the name of Otto's family home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosanna's surname?
2. What is least admired about the countess?
3. What do the police accuse Flash of?
4. What is the name of Otto's inside man?
5. What is Rosanna posing as at the theater?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lord Ranelagh react to Flash's plan?
2. Why is Flash confused over Countess de Landsfield's letter in Chapter 4?
3. How do Flash and Speedicut escape the police?
4. What news does Flash hear about Rosanna in the years between seeing her again?
5. What is Tom's opinion of Otto?
6. How does the theater crowd react to Rosanna's posing as a Spanish dancer?
7. Why does the policeman refuse to arrest Flash?
8. How does Otto prove his lack of sportsmanship in Chapter 2?
9. Describe Harry Flashman's character.
10. How does Flash find himself in a darkened bedroom?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)