|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders the policeman to arrest Flash?
2. What does Otto say is Flash's mission?
(a) To impersonate Gustaf.
(b) To bring down the Danish government.
(c) To assassinate the Ducy of Strackenz.
(d) To assassinate Gustaf.
3. What does someone suggest the hunting party does on the way back home?
(a) Have a picnic.
(b) Play tag.
(d) Watch a film.
4. At whose house does Flash meet Otto again?
(a) Gordon Bennett's house.
(b) Louis Speedicut's houst.
(c) Tom Perceval's house.
(d) Jack Sparrow's house.
5. What do Elspeth's parents constantly remind Flash?
(a) He was born into a poor family.
(b) They pay his bills.
(c) He has no parents.
(d) He owes them money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Flash travel to in Chapter 7?
2. How did Gustav get his two scars?
3. What is the tone of de Landefield's letter?
4. How do Elspeth's parents want Flash to help them?
5. Where country is Rosanna from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lola react to seeing Flash again?
2. How does Flash get away from the police the second time?
3. Describe Flash's journey to Munich.
4. What is Otto's opinion of boxing?
5. Why is Flash confused over Countess de Landsfield's letter in Chapter 4?
6. What is Tom's opinion of Otto?
7. Describe Harry Flashman's character.
8. Why does the policeman refuse to arrest Flash?
9. What do the Brits and Otto disagree about in the second chapter?
10. How do Flash and Speedicut escape the police?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)