|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Otto's title?
2. What does Ranelagh say is Rosanna's real name?
(a) Jane Smith.
(b) Petra Toms.
(c) Henrietta Yardley.
(d) Betsy James.
3. What does Otto say is Flash's mission?
(a) To assassinate the Ducy of Strackenz.
(b) To bring down the Danish government.
(c) To assassinate Gustaf.
(d) To impersonate Gustaf.
4. What do the police accuse Flash of?
(b) Armed robbery.
5. Who does Flash receive a mysterious letter from in this chapter?
(a) Countess de Landesfield.
(b) Empress Ding.
(c) Princess Reagan.
(d) Lady Schalter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Flashman become so rich?
2. In what German city does Flash part ways with the waiter?
3. What part of London is the location of the Minor Club?
4. What does Flashman realize he could have avoided if he did not retaliate against Rosanna?
5. What kind of disease has Gustaf contracted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Flash when he wakes up after the party?
2. How does Flash find himself in a darkened bedroom?
3. What does Flash think about Rosanna?
4. What is Tom's opinion of Otto?
5. How do the people in the carriage react to Flash's presence?
6. How does Otto defeat Flash in the steeplechase race?
7. How does Lola react to seeing Flash again?
8. How do Flash and Speedicut escape the police?
9. What does Flash discover about Countess de Landesfield?
10. Describe the eventual fight between Gully and Otto.
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)