|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flashman's rank in the horse guards?
2. What country does Flash travel to in Chapter 7?
3. What does Flash refer to his state at Lola's dinner party?
(a) Pissed as a newt.
(b) Beastly drunk.
(c) Wrong side of tipsy.
(d) Blind as a mole.
4. What is the name of Otto's inside man?
5. Who is the first person Flash fools by his appearance as Gustav?
(a) Gustav's physician.
(b) Gustav's mother.
(c) Gustav's mistress.
(d) Gustav's butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend with whom Flashman wants to seek adventure?
2. In what British city does Flashman reside?
3. What do the police accuse Flash of?
4. How does the audience react to the revelation that Rosanna is not a Spanish daughter?
5. How does Otto describe boxing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash discover about Countess de Landesfield?
2. What does Flash overhear about Lola?
3. How does Lord Ranelagh react to Flash's plan?
4. What is Otto's opinion of boxing?
5. What does Otto tell Flash before he leaves Tom's house?
6. Why is Flash confused over Countess de Landsfield's letter in Chapter 4?
7. Why does the policeman refuse to arrest Flash?
8. What do the Brits and Otto disagree about in the second chapter?
9. How does Otto defeat Flash in the steeplechase race?
10. How does Lola react to seeing Flash again?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)