|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lola leads Flash to a darkened room?
(a) He has a seizure.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He vomits.
(d) They have sex.
2. What reason does Flash give for leaving London?
(a) A business meeting.
(b) A military assigment.
(c) A new job.
(d) A friend's wedding.
3. Who greets Flash in Strackenz?
(a) A constable.
(b) A carriage driver.
(c) A valet.
(d) A prince.
4. What does Flash say he will never be able to look at in the same way again after arguing with Rosanna?
(a) A paint brush.
(b) A canvas.
(c) A hairbrush.
(d) A teabag.
5. What language does Flash try to learn in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flash discover has taken up residency in London in this chapter?
2. Who orders the policeman to arrest Flash?
3. In what German city does Flash part ways with the waiter?
4. What terrible act does Otto commit during the steeplechase?
5. Who does Flash seduce in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does an affair start between Flash and Rosanna?
2. How does Flash react when he hears his wife has been unfaithful?
3. What is Otto's opinion of boxing?
4. Why is Flash not happy on his return to London in Chapter 4?
5. How does Flash get away from the police the second time?
6. How does Flash meet Rosanna in Chapter 3?
7. Describe Harry Flashman's character.
8. What news does Flash hear about Rosanna in the years between seeing her again?
9. How does Otto defeat Flash in the steeplechase race?
10. What does Flash think about Rosanna?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)