|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tone of de Landefield's letter?
2. What is the name of the lord Flash visits in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord Toms.
(b) Lord Ranelagh.
(c) Lord Horticulture.
(d) Lord Formby.
3. What does the policeman say Flash could break into and he still would not arrest him?
(a) The Royal Bank of England.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Ten Downing Street.
4. What does Lord Ranelagh say Flash should not do if he sees him in public?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Address him.
(c) Look at his daughter.
(d) Talk to his wife.
5. Who unveils Rosanna's identity at the theater?
(d) Lord Ranelagh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elspeth's maiden name?
2. What French city does Flash stop at on the way to Germany?
3. What does Otto say he is missing from his bout with Gully?
4. What does Otto say is Flash's mission?
5. Of what do the Morrisons accuse Flash?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lola react to seeing Flash again?
2. Describe Harry Flashman's character.
3. How do the Morrisons want Flash to help them?
4. How does Otto prove his lack of sportsmanship in Chapter 2?
5. How does Otto defeat Flash in the steeplechase race?
6. How do the people in the carriage react to Flash's presence?
7. How does Flash get away from the police the second time?
8. Why is Flash not happy on his return to London in Chapter 4?
9. How do Elspeth and her parents react to Flash leaving London?
10. What happens to Flash when he wakes up after the party?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)