|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Flash give the Gustaf for returning to the castle?
(a) To save him.
(b) To destroy the castle.
(c) To steal money.
(d) To kill Rudi.
2. What does Flash steal from Irma's castle?
3. How does Flash get information out of de Gautet?
(a) He tortures him.
(b) He threatens to kill his horse.
(c) He threatens to turn him over to the Danish government.
(d) He offers him money.
4. With whom does Flash later learn Lola has taken up?
(a) A viscount.
(b) A baron.
(c) A priest.
(d) A marquis.
5. How does the crowd react when Flash hands over his sword?
(a) The boo loudly.
(b) They cheer wildly.
(c) The drop to their knees.
(d) They throw stones.
6. With whom does Rudi say he plans to escape?
7. Who confronts Flash at the location the peasants take him to?
(a) Josef Stalin.
(b) Otto Bismarck.
(c) Prince Gustaf.
(d) Erik Hansen.
8. What does Flash say Irma is as randy as?
(a) A monkey.
(b) An ape.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A dog.
9. What is Flash's opinion of Duchess Irma?
(a) She as fun as a corpse.
(b) She is noble and brave.
(c) She is a ugly as a toad.
(d) She is as cold as stone.
10. What is the season in this section?
11. What does Flash think of the men's plan?
12. What does Lola leave for Flash in the morning?
(a) Her dimaond necklace.
(b) A bible.
(c) A picture of herself.
(d) A letter and some money.
13. What does the old man give Flash in Chapter 7?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A pony.
(c) A sword.
(d) A horse.
14. What does Elspeth comment on when she first sees Flash?
(a) His skinny frame and dark eyes.
(b) His raggedy clothes.
(c) His scars and his shaved head.
(d) His lateness.
15. How does Flash describe Irma's demeanor on their wedding night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Flash give for going ahead with Otto's scheme?
2. What does Lola leave enough money for Flash to do?
3. Why does Flash decide to return to the castle?
4. What does Flash hand over to the constable?
5. What does Irma demand happens to the man who shouts at the carriage?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)