|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Rudi say he plans to escape?
2. How does Flash want Lola to help him?
(a) Find him a woman.
(b) Give him some money.
(c) Get him out of the city.
(d) Left him sleep at her palace.
3. Where does Flash travel to at the end of the chapter?
4. To where do Flash and Hansen swim?
(a) The cave where they have hidden weapons.
(b) Otto's castle.
(c) The castle where Gustaf is imprisoned.
(d) Hansen's palace.
5. Who do the angry people on the streets want to depose?
6. What does Flash say is different about the Morrisons?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are humble.
(c) They are less hostile.
(d) They are dressed in rags.
7. Where do Flash and Irma spend their wedding night?
(a) A royal inn.
(b) A hunting lodge.
(c) A palace suite.
(d) A hotel.
8. Where do Flash and de Gaudet go for a ride?
(a) Through the city.
(b) Through the village.
(c) Through the hills.
(d) Through the woods.
9. Where does Lola allow Flash to ride with her?
(a) The French border.
(d) The outskirts of town.
10. What is the season in this section?
11. What does Rudi use to try to kill Gustaf?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A saber.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A axe.
12. What does the old man give Flash in Chapter 7?
(a) A sword.
(b) A horse.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A pony.
13. What does Flash say Irma is as randy as?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) An ape.
(d) A monkey.
14. What reason does Flash give the Gustaf for returning to the castle?
(a) To kill Rudi.
(b) To destroy the castle.
(c) To steal money.
(d) To save him.
15. What does Otto want to expose Flash as?
(a) A coward.
(b) A cad.
(c) An English agent.
(d) An English traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to believe Flash's story?
2. How does the crowd react when Flash hands over his sword?
3. Where is the wedding reception held?
4. Where do Flash and Lola eventually end up together?
5. What reason does Flash give for Irma's coldness?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)