|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Flash at the location the peasants take him to?
(a) Otto Bismarck.
(b) Josef Stalin.
(c) Erik Hansen.
(d) Prince Gustaf.
2. Who comes to congratulate Flash at the end of the ceremony?
(a) Gustav's parents.
(b) Gustav's bestfriend.
3. How does Rudi react when he sees Flash plunge to his death?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He drinks a toast.
(c) He shouts a war cry.
(d) He cries.
4. What does Flash fall into during his fight with Gustaf?
(a) A bear trap.
(b) A pond.
(c) A black pit.
(d) A moat.
5. What does Flash say his sword is to protect?
(a) The honor of Duchess Irma.
(b) The honor of Strackenz.
(c) The honor of Denmark.
(d) The honor of God.
6. What has caused a hiccup in Otto's plan?
(a) Gustav has recovered from his illness.
(b) Gustav's best friend has decided to attend the wedding.
(c) Flash has fallen ill.
(d) Flash's identity has been unveiled.
7. What does Flash hate about Gutav's life?
(a) The attention from women.
(b) The traveling around.
(c) The constant partying.
(d) The tea drinking.
8. Where is Lola walking to when Flash arrives at the palace?
(a) Towards the angry crowd.
(b) Towards a cliff edge.
(c) Towards an upstairs window.
(d) Towards a local shop.
9. What does Elspeth comment on when she first sees Flash?
(a) His skinny frame and dark eyes.
(b) His raggedy clothes.
(c) His lateness.
(d) His scars and his shaved head.
10. Where does Flash come out from the pit?
(a) The moat.
(b) Teh sea.
(c) The river.
(d) The lake.
11. What does Flash use to knock out Rudi?
(a) A glass.
(b) A torch.
(c) A wine bottle.
(d) A beer bottle.
12. Who does Flash visit in Munich?
13. Why does Rudi think Otto will not notice if they go ahead with his plan?
(a) He is too busy dealing with a revolution.
(b) He no longer cares what is happening.
(c) He is going through a messy divorce.
(d) He has been captured.
14. What does Flash say Irma is as randy as?
(a) An ape.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rabbit.
15. What does Rudi use to try to kill Gustaf?
(a) A saber.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A axe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flash think Irma is trying to avoid?
2. What has Lola stolen from Flash?
3. Why does Flash decide to go along with the men's plan?
4. What country does Flash say he will never set foot in again?
5. What reason does Flash give for going ahead with Otto's scheme?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)