|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused a hiccup in Otto's plan?
(a) Gustav's best friend has decided to attend the wedding.
(b) Flash's identity has been unveiled.
(c) Gustav has recovered from his illness.
(d) Flash has fallen ill.
2. How does Rudi react when he sees Flash plunge to his death?
(a) He shouts a war cry.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He drinks a toast.
3. How does Lola treat Flash?
4. What does Flash think of the men's plan?
5. What does Otto want to expose Flash as?
(a) An English agent.
(b) An English traitor.
(c) A coward.
(d) A cad.
6. What has Lola stolen from Flash?
(a) His identification.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His money.
(d) His jewels.
7. What does Lola leave for Flash in the morning?
(a) Her dimaond necklace.
(b) A letter and some money.
(c) A picture of herself.
(d) A bible.
8. Where does Flash want to go by the end of the chapter?
9. How does Flash want Lola to help him?
(a) Give him some money.
(b) Left him sleep at her palace.
(c) Find him a woman.
(d) Get him out of the city.
10. Where does Rudi say he and Flash will travel to when they escape?
11. What is the name of Gustav's physician?
12. What is Flash's opinion of Duchess Irma?
(a) She as fun as a corpse.
(b) She is a ugly as a toad.
(c) She is as cold as stone.
(d) She is noble and brave.
13. What city does Flash travel to from Strackenz?
14. What language does Hansen speak to Flash?
15. What does Flash say his sword is to protect?
(a) The honor of Duchess Irma.
(b) The honor of Strackenz.
(c) The honor of God.
(d) The honor of Denmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flash get information out of de Gautet?
2. Why does Flash decide to go along with the men's plan?
3. With what country do the men sympathize?
4. Who comes to congratulate Flash at the end of the ceremony?
5. What is the name of the leader of the men at the cabin?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)