|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash refer to his state at Lola's dinner party?
(a) Blind as a mole.
(b) Pissed as a newt.
(c) Wrong side of tipsy.
(d) Beastly drunk.
2. What is the name of Gustav's valet?
3. What is Otto's title?
4. What is the name of Otto's family home?
5. What weapon does Flash take with him on his journey?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A knife.
(c) An axe.
(d) A pistol.
6. In what German city does Flash part ways with the waiter?
7. What French city does Flash stop at on the way to Germany?
8. What is the name of the club Speedicut and Flashman visit?
(a) The Major Club.
(b) The Minor Club.
(c) The Jack of Hearts.
(d) The Ace Club.
9. Which of the following sports does Otto claim is more civilized than boxing?
10. What language does Flash try to learn in this chapter?
11. What kind of disease has Gustaf contracted?
(a) A love disease.
(b) A facial disease.
(c) A foot disease.
(d) A social disease.
12. Who greets Flash in Strackenz?
(a) A carriage driver.
(b) A constable.
(c) A prince.
(d) A valet.
13. What is Rosanna posing as at the theater?
(a) A Spanish dancer.
(b) A Buddhist.
(c) An Indian clown.
(d) An Italian boy.
14. What does the constable of Strakenz give to Flash?
(a) The keys to the city.
(b) A local costume.
(c) A war medal.
(d) A basket of local food.
15. Who does Flash seduce in Chapter 7?
(a) A queen.
(b) A cook.
(c) A chambermaid.
(d) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Otto say is Flash's mission?
2. How does the audience react to the revelation that Rosanna is not a Spanish daughter?
3. Where country is Rosanna from?
4. At whose house does Flash meet Otto again?
5. What part of London is the location of the Minor Club?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)