|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gustav's valet?
2. Who does Flash receive a mysterious letter from in this chapter?
(a) Empress Ding.
(b) Princess Reagan.
(c) Lady Schalter.
(d) Countess de Landesfield.
3. What is the countess' real name?
4. How does Flash react when Rosanna refuses to allow him to rest?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He kills her.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He ties her up.
5. What is the name of the irritating man Tom says he cannot get rid of?
6. In what British city does Flashman reside?
7. What does Flash go to Tom's house to watch?
(a) A rugby match.
(b) A cricket match.
(c) A football match.
(d) A boxing match.
8. What are the names of Otto's two men who travel with Flash?
(a) Dubai and De Heim.
(b) Von Duchy and Phillipe.
(c) Rudi and de Gautet.
(d) Bismarck and Kinski.
9. What is Elspeth's maiden name?
10. What does Otto say he is missing from his bout with Gully?
(a) A chain.
(b) An ear.
(c) A ring.
(d) A tooth.
11. Why does the policeman refuse to arrest Flash?
(a) He looks poor.
(b) He is too rich.
(c) He is a hero.
(d) He is too attractive.
12. In what country does the countess live?
13. What is the name of the club Speedicut and Flashman visit?
(a) The Ace Club.
(b) The Jack of Hearts.
(c) The Major Club.
(d) The Minor Club.
14. What is the name of the friend with whom Flashman wants to seek adventure?
15. What do Elspeth's parents constantly remind Flash?
(a) He owes them money.
(b) He was born into a poor family.
(c) They pay his bills.
(d) He has no parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flash seduce in Chapter 7?
2. What is Otto's title?
3. For what does the countess offer Flash £500?
4. Where does Flashman meet Rosanna?
5. Who is Flashman with when he hears policemen have arrived at a club?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)