|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Otto's body does Gully bloody?
(a) His nose.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His lips.
(d) His ears.
2. Who is the first person Flash fools by his appearance as Gustav?
(a) Gustav's mother.
(b) Gustav's mistress.
(c) Gustav's physician.
(d) Gustav's butler.
3. Who is on top of Flash when he wakes?
(c) The fat baroness.
(d) The skinny princess.
4. Who does Otto claim is Flash's doppelganger?
(a) Prince Gustav.
(c) Duchy of Strackenz.
(d) King James.
5. How does Flash describe the baroness that is interested in him?
(a) Big nosed and balding.
(b) Fat and blonde.
(c) Curvy and mousy haired.
(d) Skinny and dark haired.
6. What does Flash go to Tom's house to watch?
(a) A cricket match.
(b) A rugby match.
(c) A boxing match.
(d) A football match.
7. In what country does the countess live?
8. What country does Flash travel to in Chapter 7?
9. What do the police accuse Flash of?
(d) Armed robbery.
10. Who does Flash meet up with again at the beginning of the third chapter?
11. What is the name of the club Speedicut and Flashman visit?
(a) The Ace Club.
(b) The Minor Club.
(c) The Major Club.
(d) The Jack of Hearts.
12. How does Flash have his hair cut in this section?
(a) Styled into a mohawk.
(b) Shaved all over.
(c) Shaved only at the sides.
(d) Shaved only on the top.
13. What is the name of the lord Flash visits in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord Horticulture.
(b) Lord Toms.
(c) Lord Ranelagh.
(d) Lord Formby.
14. What does Flash say he will never be able to look at in the same way again after arguing with Rosanna?
(a) A teabag.
(b) A canvas.
(c) A hairbrush.
(d) A paint brush.
15. What is Rosanna's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flash say the Morrisons should be glad he is going away?
2. What terrible act does Otto commit during the steeplechase?
3. What is the tone of de Landefield's letter?
4. In what German city does Flash part ways with the waiter?
5. What does Otto look like he has been doing too much of?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)