|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on top of Flash when he wakes?
(c) The skinny princess.
(d) The fat baroness.
2. How do people refer to the Countess?
3. Why does Flashman decide not to confront his wife about her infidelities?
(a) He has other plans.
(b) He does not care.
(c) She will question his own loyalty.
(d) She may throw him out.
4. Who does Flash ask to teach him German?
(a) A footman.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A prince.
(d) A servant.
5. What two states are Germany and Denmark fighting over?
(a) Duchy nad Guernsey.
(b) Schleswig and Holstein.
(c) Bohemia and Pilzen.
(d) Baravia and Moravia.
6. Who does Flash meet up with again at the beginning of the third chapter?
7. What is the name of the former boxing champion present at Tom's house?
(a) Johnny Topper.
(b) David Soames.
(c) Harry Timbuck.
(d) Jack Gully.
8. What do Elspeth's parents constantly remind Flash?
(a) He owes them money.
(b) He has no parents.
(c) They pay his bills.
(d) He was born into a poor family.
9. What country does Otto say is currently in conflict with Germany?
10. What French city does Flash stop at on the way to Germany?
11. Who greets Flash in Strackenz?
(a) A valet.
(b) A carriage driver.
(c) A constable.
(d) A prince.
12. At whose house does Flash meet Otto again?
(a) Louis Speedicut's houst.
(b) Gordon Bennett's house.
(c) Tom Perceval's house.
(d) Jack Sparrow's house.
13. What is the name of the lord Flash visits in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord Ranelagh.
(b) Lord Formby.
(c) Lord Toms.
(d) Lord Horticulture.
14. What is the name of Otto's family home?
15. What is the name of the irritating man Tom says he cannot get rid of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flash receive a mysterious letter from in this chapter?
2. What does Otto say is Flash's mission?
3. What does Flash go to Tom's house to watch?
4. What are the names of Otto's two men who travel with Flash?
5. Who does Flash seduce in Chapter 7?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)