Short Answer Key
1. What is Flashman's rank in the horse guards?
2. From what country has Flashman just returned?
3. In what British city does Flashman reside?
4. How did Flashman become so rich?
He married a rich woman.
5. What does Flashman discover about his wife when he returns home?
She has been unfaithful.
6. Why does Flashman decide not to confront his wife about her infidelities?
She may throw him out.
7. In what era is the book set?
The Victorian era.
8. What is the name of the friend with whom Flashman wants to seek adventure?
9. What is the name of the club Speedicut and Flashman visit?
The Minor Club.
10. What part of London is the location of the Minor Club?
11. Who is Flashman with when he hears policemen have arrived at a club?
This section contains 1,951 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)