|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Flash say Mr. Morrison was proud of him?
(a) When he was elected into the houses of parliament.
(b) When he married his daughter.
(c) When he bought a London estate.
(d) When he was a war hero.
2. What does Otto say he is missing from his bout with Gully?
(a) A tooth.
(b) A chain.
(c) A ring.
(d) An ear.
3. How does Otto describe boxing?
(a) Barbaric and pointless.
(b) A fun filled, but empty sport.
(c) An energy sapping waste of time.
(d) Evil and boring.
4. What part of London is the location of the Minor Club?
(a) Baker Street.
(c) Tottenham Court Road.
(d) St. James.
5. Who shoots Hansen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Hansen speak to Flash?
2. What reason does Flash give for going ahead with Otto's scheme?
3. What does the Lord dismiss Flash as?
4. What is Flash's opinion of Duchess Irma?
5. How does the crowd react when Flash hands over his sword?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)