|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flash meet up with again at the beginning of the third chapter?
2. What does the policeman say Flash could break into and he still would not arrest him?
(a) The Royal Bank of England.
(b) Ten Downing Street.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
3. What does Flashman realize he could have avoided if he did not retaliate against Rosanna?
(a) A blackmail scam.
(b) A shocking plot.
(c) Public humiliation.
4. Why does Flashman decide not to confront his wife about her infidelities?
(a) She may throw him out.
(b) She will question his own loyalty.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He has other plans.
5. What does Ranelagh say is Rosanna's real name?
(a) Henrietta Yardley.
(b) Betsy James.
(c) Petra Toms.
(d) Jane Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the irritating man Tom says he cannot get rid of?
2. Why does the policeman refuse to arrest Flash?
3. Which part of Otto's body does Gully bloody?
4. Where does Flashman meet Rosanna?
5. From what country has Flashman just returned?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)