|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash develop a plan to do in Chapter 3?
(a) Move abroad.
(b) Divorce his wife.
(c) Unveil Rosanna's identity.
(d) Steal his wife's money.
2. What does the Lord dismiss Flash as?
(a) A foot soldier.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A peasant.
3. Where does Flashman hide to avoid the police?
(a) An opium den.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A cafe.
4. What part of London is the location of the Minor Club?
(a) Baker Street.
(b) St. James.
(c) Tottenham Court Road.
5. What does Flashman realize he could have avoided if he did not retaliate against Rosanna?
(a) A blackmail scam.
(c) A shocking plot.
(d) Public humiliation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what era is the book set?
2. What does Flashman discover about his wife when he returns home?
3. What is Elspeth's maiden name?
4. What is the name of the friend with whom Flashman wants to seek adventure?
5. Who is Flashman with when he hears policemen have arrived at a club?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)