|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the former boxing champion present at Tom's house?
(a) Jack Gully.
(b) Harry Timbuck.
(c) Johnny Topper.
(d) David Soames.
2. From what country has Flashman just returned?
3. Why does the policeman refuse to arrest Flash?
(a) He is a hero.
(b) He looks poor.
(c) He is too rich.
(d) He is too attractive.
4. For what does the countess offer Flash £500?
(a) A new house.
(b) Traveling expenses.
(c) A new horse.
(d) A farm.
5. What part of London is the location of the Minor Club?
(a) Baker Street.
(b) St. James.
(d) Tottenham Court Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flashman hide to avoid the police?
2. Where does Rosanna say her husband is?
3. Who does Flash receive a mysterious letter from in this chapter?
4. Which of the following sports does Otto claim is more civilized than boxing?
5. Who does Flash ask to teach him German?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)