|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Flash at the location the peasants take him to?
(a) Erik Hansen.
(b) Josef Stalin.
(c) Otto Bismarck.
(d) Prince Gustaf.
2. What does Otto look like he has been doing too much of?
(a) Sex and sleeping.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Laughing and painting.
(d) Working and partying.
3. Why does the policeman refuse to arrest Flash?
(a) He looks poor.
(b) He is a hero.
(c) He is too rich.
(d) He is too attractive.
4. What is Elspeth's maiden name?
5. How does Flash kill de Gautet?
(a) He pushes him over a cliff.
(b) He chops off his head.
(c) He strangles him.
(d) He shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following sports does Otto claim is more civilized than boxing?
2. What happens when Lola leads Flash to a darkened room?
3. Who does Flash start an affair with at the end of Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the irritating man Tom says he cannot get rid of?
5. How does Flash react when Rosanna refuses to allow him to rest?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)