1. What is Flashman's rank in the horse guards?
2. From what country has Flashman just returned?
3. In what British city does Flashman reside?
4. How did Flashman become so rich?
(a) He inherited a fortune from his family.
(b) He married a rich woman.
(c) He sold his family's business.
(d) He was a famous painter.
5. What does Flashman discover about his wife when he returns home?
(a) She is much older than she claimed.
(b) She has been unfaithful.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has lost all her money.
6. Why does Flashman decide not to confront his wife about her infidelities?
(a) He has other plans.
(b) She may throw him out.
(c) She will question his own loyalty.
(d) He does not care.
7. In what era is the book set?
(a) The Georgian era.
(b) The Tudor era.
(c) The Victorian era.
(d) The Elizabethan era.
This section contains 3,488 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)