|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz realize when he arrives at the map room?
(a) The location of the town, Shinto, that Verity is looking for.
(b) The ending of the river Verity is near.
(c) The map that Verity wants to see.
(d) Someone has gone through the room looking for something.
2. From whom does Kettricken receive messages?
(b) Duke Brawndy.
(c) Several Dukes.
3. Who does Verity think will help him about the Red Ship warriors?
(a) The Elderlings.
(b) A traitor from the Red Ship.
(c) The seer of Orla.
(d) No one.
4. How does King Shrewd respond to Burrich's report?
(a) With a demand that the attackers be found immediately.
(b) He acts as though he is not listening.
(c) By saying that the group deserved to be attacked.
(d) King Shrewd listens carefully but drowsily and doesn't respond fully.
5. About what does Burrich warn Fitz?
(a) The danger of Regal becoming King.
(b) To stay away from Kittricken.
(c) No to keep using the wit.
(d) To take care with his food if it comes from the royal kitchens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kettricken do with Duke Brawndy?
2. What does the king say Regal's spies have uncovered?
3. Molly tells Fitz which two people had been in love but didn't marry?
4. How does Molly react to her and Fitz's conversation?
5. What is the Fool to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burrich demand when he arrives back at Buckkeep from being with Verity?
2. What does Kettricken do to sooth Duke Brawndy's feelings? Why do you think she did this?
3. What message does Chade bring Fitz and what do they do about that?
4. Do the Red ship warriors seem to attack in the battle at Neatbay? What do some people call Fitz after the battle?
5. Who does Regal produce to be witnesses against Fitz and how does he know them?
6. In Chapter 18, what does Patience tell Fitz about Molly and what does he decide? Do you think it should be his decision alone?
7. What happens to Kettricken after the group returns from battle and what does Fitz find out about that?
8. What happens when Fitz and Burrich go to Shrewd so he can skill and find out if Verity is alive?
9. What does Regal do to Fitz to try and make him confess to using the Wit?
10. How does Fitz realize the king has a disease? Do you think this might have made him feel better about the way the king has been acting?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)