|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patience tell Fitz is to happen to him?
(a) He will be kept in the dungeon until the furor dies down.
(b) He is to be made the heir to the throne.
(c) He is to be exiled.
(d) He is to be put to death.
2. Who comes to search Fitz's mind?
(c) King Shrewd.
3. Where does Burrich plan to take Shrewd and Kettricken?
(a) To the ancient ones sanctuary.
(b) He is not yet certain.
(c) To the mountain kingdom that Kettricken came from.
(d) To a monastery many leagues away.
4. Why does Verity want Fitz to go to the map room?
(a) To locate a town.
(b) To see where the river Verity is near goes.
(c) To get an object.
(d) To find a scroll.
5. Who has sent Fitz a letter?
(b) Celerity, Duke Brawndy's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shrewd realize when Fitz goes to see him?
2. With whom does Fitz connect through the skill?
3. Who does Regal produce to testify against Fitz?
4. What concerns Fitz about Chade?
5. Who does Fitz kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens the next time Fitz sees Molly after making a decision based on what Patience told him? Do you think it would be strange to know someone is watching through your eyes when with your girlfriend?
2. In Chapter 17 what happens between Fitz and Molly? Why do you think Molly reacted the way she did?
3. Why is Fitz called to see the King? What does he do about it? Do you think what he wrote was believable?
4. What message does Chade bring Fitz and what do they do about that?
5. What does Regal do to Fitz to try and make him confess to using the Wit?
6. What does Kettricken do to sooth Duke Brawndy's feelings? Why do you think she did this?
7. In Chapter 25 who intercepts Kettricken and the others on the way back from the battle and why?
8. Who does Regal produce to be witnesses against Fitz and how does he know them?
9. In Chapter 18, what does Patience tell Fitz about Molly and what does he decide? Do you think it should be his decision alone?
10. How did Fitz manage to get away from Regal?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)