|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has sent Fitz a letter?
(d) Celerity, Duke Brawndy's daughter.
2. What concerns Fitz about Chade?
(a) That Chade will confess under torture.
(b) That he will also be put to death.
(c) That he will be blamed for Verity's absence.
(d) That he is not with Kettricken.
3. Why is Chade angry with Fitz?
(a) For angering Regal.
(b) For Fitz's plot to put Regal on the throne.
(c) For refusing the Duke's offer.
(d) For taking King Shrewd away.
4. Where is Fitz summoned the day after he visited the king?
(a) To Kettricken.
(b) To the palace chamberlain.
(c) To Regal.
(d) To Chade's room.
5. Who was Regal's assassin and spy?
(b) Regal's young cousin.
(c) Regal's illegitimate daughter.
(d) The young maid serving Kettricken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Red Ship warriors target?
2. Who does Regal say he will kill as traitors to the throne?
3. Who does Fitz find searching his room?
4. Who is going to go look for the Elderlings?
5. What does Regal say about Kettricken?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 17 what happens between Fitz and Molly? Why do you think Molly reacted the way she did?
2. Do the Red ship warriors seem to attack in the battle at Neatbay? What do some people call Fitz after the battle?
3. Who does Regal produce to be witnesses against Fitz and how does he know them?
4. Who does Fitz find in his room in Chapter 23, what does he do, and what does Molly come and tell him?
5. What happens to Fitz as the result of being the go between for Verity and Shrewd to communicate?
6. What does Regal do when Kettricken and the others arrive back at the palace? What do you think he really means to do?
7. What does Kettricken do to sooth Duke Brawndy's feelings? Why do you think she did this?
8. What does Verity have Fitz do in the map room? What does Fitz discover there?
9. What message does Chade bring Fitz and what do they do about that?
10. In Chapter 20, why does Fitz go to Chade about the king? What is Chade's response?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)