|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans an escape for the King and Kettricken?
(a) Fitz and Chade.
(b) Fitz and Burrich.
(c) Fitz alone.
(d) Fitz and Regal.
2. Who was Regal's assassin and spy?
(a) Regal's illegitimate daughter.
(b) Regal's young cousin.
(d) The young maid serving Kettricken.
3. In Chapter 19 a rider arrives from Ferry to bring what to the palace?
(a) A message.
(b) Fresh troops.
(c) News of a great victory over the Red ships.
(d) The yearly tithe.
4. What does Fitz see the next time he is with Molly?
(a) A vision of death.
(b) Glimpses of blond hair.
(c) A vision of a little boy running around, maybe his son.
(d) Regal's spies watching through the wall.
5. What does Fitz tell Molly about?
(a) King Shrewd's orders.
(b) The Fool's background.
(c) Patience's questions.
(d) His new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Fitz goes to tell the king of the red ships attacking?
2. Why can't Fitz see anyone who used to know him?
3. What does Fitz find in the map room?
4. Why can't Verity return?
5. Who does Regal produce to testify against Fitz?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 17 what happens between Fitz and Molly? Why do you think Molly reacted the way she did?
2. What happens to Kettricken after the group returns from battle and what does Fitz find out about that?
3. How does Fitz get Regal and his servant out of the king's chamber in order to take him to safety?
4. What happens to Fitz as the result of being the go between for Verity and Shrewd to communicate?
5. Why is Fitz called to see the King? What does he do about it? Do you think what he wrote was believable?
6. What happens when Fitz and Burrich go to Shrewd so he can skill and find out if Verity is alive?
7. Do the Red ship warriors seem to attack in the battle at Neatbay? What do some people call Fitz after the battle?
8. What kind of shape is Fitz in when he wakes up in the dungeon? Who comes to see him? What is he told?
9. What is the deal the dukes strike with Regal concerning Fitz?
10. How does Regal obtain more money for his use? What does this tell you about Regal's character?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)