|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz think about the Fool after what happened in the hall?
(a) The Fool is funny.
(b) The Fool needs to go see Chade.
(c) The Fool is mentally ill.
(d) The Fool may not be Fitz's friend.
2. What does Nighteyes do when Verity and guards show up where Fitz was fighting?
(a) Introduces himself to Verity.
(b) Stays by Fitz's side.
(c) Makes friends with Burrich.
3. What happens when Fitz goes to King Shrewd's chambers to tell him what is happening around the palace?
(a) Wallace won't let him inside.
(b) He is called away by Verity.
(c) The Fool comes and stops him.
(d) The king is dead.
4. What does the Fool do when Fitz is walking away from him?
(a) Pulls his pants down.
(b) Spits in his face.
(c) Rips Fitz's shirt.
(d) Slaps him in the face.
5. What does the Fool want from Fitz in Chapter 14?
(a) To read the scrolls Verity gave him.
(b) To meet Molly.
(c) For Fitz to come away with him.
(d) For Fitz to help him on a quest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitz buy the animal that's for sale?
2. What does Fitz do when he and the wolf arrive at a small cabin?
3. What does the Fool tell Fitz about King Shrewd?
4. Who attacks Fitz on the way back from the cabin?
5. Why is Verity looking and acting ill?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does King Shrewd's vision show and what does Fitz think he sees?
2. In Chapter 3, who finds Fitz and takes him to Patience and what happens while he is visiting Patience?
3. Who does Fitz find when he goes to look for the Forged ones and what does he do?
4. What does the Fool tell Fitz in exchange for his favor? How did Fitz respond? Why do you think he responded in that manner?
5. What does Kettricken tell Fitz about her life in Chapter 5 and what does he say? How does she respond?
6. What does the King tell Fitz about who he will marry? How do you think Fitz felt?
7. What does Fitz find out Kettricken has done in Chapter 9 and what does he do about it? How does she react? Do you think she's being stupid?
8. What paralyzes the crew of the Rurisk and how does Fitz handle the problem? Do you think this is an incidence of foreshadowing?
9. What is Fitz refusing to do with Nighteyes and why? What does this about him as a person in your opinion?
10. What does the Fool ask of Fitz in Chapter 14 and what is Fitz's response?
This section contains 1,201 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)