|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has killed a small girl Fitz sees?
(a) A wolf pack.
(b) Three Forged ones.
(d) A deranged horse.
2. What happens when Fitz sees a white ship when they are fighting Red ships?
(a) Fitz becomes sick.
(b) The Red ship is sunk by the white ship.
(c) Verity withdraws from Fitz.
(d) The crew becomes parlyzed with fear.
3. Why does Fitz spill the wine Patience gives him?
(a) He slipped on a rug.
(b) He begins shaking.
(c) He is afraid of Patience.
(d) He is clumsy.
4. What did Patience do about Molly?
(a) Sent her to a convent.
(b) Took her on as a servant.
(c) Sent her to her country home.
(d) Found a husband for her.
5. Why did Burrich sound the alarm about Kettricken?
(a) A hawk told him with the Wit.
(b) She was three hours late.
(c) He saw Regal in the palace.
(d) Her horse had not returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verity say about the crown and Fitz?
2. Who does Patience warn Fitz about?
3. What does Verity tell Fitz is being attacked while he is on the Rurisk?
4. What does Fitz realize when he sees Kettricken?
5. What do King Shrewd and the Fool see in a vision?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Fitz take Nighteyes to hunt and what does he do with him in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Fitz go to see Molly after the Forged ones' funeral and what happens when he does?
3. What does Verity tell Fitz about the Forged ones in Chapter 6 and what does he tell Fitz to do?
4. What does Fitz find out Kettricken has done in Chapter 9 and what does he do about it? How does she react? Do you think she's being stupid?
5. What are the two magics Fitz possesses and what does each magic do?
6. In Chapter 1, what does King Shrewd's vision show and what does Fitz think he sees?
7. What does the King tell Fitz about who he will marry? How do you think Fitz felt?
8. In Chapter 3, who finds Fitz and takes him to Patience and what happens while he is visiting Patience?
9. What is Fitz refusing to do with Nighteyes and why? What does this about him as a person in your opinion?
10. What does Fitz decide to ask the king about concerning Molly? What does Verity say about this and Fitz's desire for a different position? Why do you think Fitz wants a different position?
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)