|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is stunned by being mentally repelled?
(b) Regal's Skill worker.
(d) King Shrewd.
2. Who tries to stop Fitz and Burrich from asking the King to use his skill?
(a) The fool.
(b) No one.
3. Molly tells Fitz which two people had been in love but didn't marry?
(a) Patience and Burrich.
(b) Molly and the Fool.
(c) Regal and Celerity.
(d) Kettricken and Shrewd.
4. How does Regal gain entry back into the King's chambers?
(a) By tricking the guard at the door.
(b) By having the door broken down.
(c) He cannot get in.
(d) By using magic.
5. Who does Fitz find searching his room?
(a) Skill workers.
(b) The Captain of the Guards.
6. Who does Regal say he will kill as traitors to the throne?
(a) Only Kettricken.
(b) Chade and the Fool only.
(c) Molly only.
(d) Everyone Fitz cares for.
7. What does Duke Brawdy tell Fitz about him and his daughter?
(a) He is really smart.
(b) He may court Celerity.
(c) He may not court Celerity.
(d) He likes his morals.
8. Where does Fitz encounter Molly in Chapter 17?
(a) No where.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) Shopping in Buckkeep.
(d) Patience's rooms.
9. How does Regal treat Duke Brawndy?
(a) He throws him a party.
(b) He throws him in the dungeon.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He courts his daughter.
10. What does Regal do about the rider from Ferry?
(a) Calls for a celebration.
(b) Accepts the tithe.
(c) Immediately calls for a muster.
11. How does Verity respond to the king's concerns?
(a) Tells him they are lies.
(b) Tells him not to trust them without confirmation.
(c) Tells him Chade and Fitz are the only ones to be trusted.
(d) Tells him to wait for Verity to return.
12. What does Fitz do about his feelings for Kettricken?
(a) Tells her how he feels.
(b) Tells Verity to quit thinking about Kettricken in his head.
(c) Avoids her.
(d) Becomes very formal with her.
13. How do they get Regal and his servant out of King Shrewd's bedroom?
(a) By Kettricken pretending to be badly hurt.
(b) By having Regal's mother ask for his presence.
(c) By sounding a false attack alarm.
(d) By tell Regal Verity is riding through the gates.
14. What does Fitz know Regal will ensure?
(a) That Fitz will be treated fairly.
(b) That the Dukes will die before they carry out their plan.
(c) Fitz's escape.
(d) Fitz's death.
15. Who does Fitz kill?
(b) The Captain of the Guard.
(c) Two skill workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shrewd realize when Fitz goes to see him?
2. Who has made the herbs that are stealing the king's mind?
3. What does the letter handed to Kettricken say?
4. What does Fitz realize when he takes the king's hand?
5. Who do the Red Ship warriors target?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)