|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Regal produce to testify against Fitz?
(a) A small girl.
(b) King Shrewd.
2. What does Fitz realize when he arrives at the map room?
(a) The ending of the river Verity is near.
(b) The map that Verity wants to see.
(c) Someone has gone through the room looking for something.
(d) The location of the town, Shinto, that Verity is looking for.
3. Why can't Fitz see anyone who used to know him?
(a) They will know he will kill Regal.
(b) Fitz cannot remember his past.
(c) They will want him to be king.
(d) They will know he practiced black magic.
4. How does Regal treat Duke Brawndy?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He throws him a party.
(c) He courts his daughter.
(d) He throws him in the dungeon.
5. How does Molly react to her and Fitz's conversation?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She leaves in tears.
(c) She is curious.
(d) She is excited.
6. Who does Fitz find searching his room?
(b) The Captain of the Guards.
(c) Skill workers.
7. Who comes to search Fitz's mind?
(b) King Shrewd.
8. Why is Chade angry with Fitz?
(a) For refusing the Duke's offer.
(b) For angering Regal.
(c) For taking King Shrewd away.
(d) For Fitz's plot to put Regal on the throne.
9. Where is Fitz summoned the day after he visited the king?
(a) To Chade's room.
(b) To Kettricken.
(c) To the palace chamberlain.
(d) To Regal.
10. Who supports Verity and Kettricken's decision in question #107?
(d) Duke Brawndy.
11. In what condition is Burrich when he arrives at the palace?
(a) He is covered in blood and mud.
(b) He is wounded.
(c) He is fine.
(d) He is tired.
12. Who does Fitz kill?
(c) Two skill workers.
(d) The Captain of the Guard.
13. What does Duke Brawdy tell Fitz about him and his daughter?
(a) He is really smart.
(b) He may not court Celerity.
(c) He may court Celerity.
(d) He likes his morals.
14. Who has sent Fitz a letter?
(c) Celerity, Duke Brawndy's daughter.
15. What does the letter handed to Kettricken say?
(a) That Regal is dead.
(b) That Verity is dead.
(c) That Kettricken is under arrest for treason.
(d) That Kettricken's father has been killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Fitz and Burrich decide to do?
2. Who does Fitz hear through the stone wall?
3. What does the king say Regal's spies have uncovered?
4. What happens when Fitz takes Shrewd's hands?
5. Who is stunned by being mentally repelled?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)