|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz continue to keep hidden from Burrich about the wolf cub?
(a) He has the cub.
(b) He's using the Wit.
(c) He is bonded to the cub.
(d) The cub is injured.
2. Where does Fitz go in Chapter 13 to do a task for Verity?
(a) Find traitors.
(b) Hunt for Forged ones.
(c) Find the Elderlings.
(d) Find an animal for Verity to bond.
3. Where do Fitz and Burrich leave to go?
(c) Haverone City.
(d) The Mountain kingdom.
4. What situation does the king tell Fitz about?
(a) A woman gathering support for Regal.
(b) Who the Fool really is.
(c) A Duke who has committed treason.
(d) Regal's plans to kill Fitz.
5. What is Nighteyes' reaction to Fitz's behavior?
(a) He feels hurt and runs away.
(b) He is excited about finding a pack.
(c) He enjoys the breakfast.
(d) He thinks its a joke.
6. What is Verity having built to stop the Red Ships?
(a) A new type of cannon.
(b) Catapults on the coast.
(c) A fleet of ships.
(d) A chain to barricade the harbor.
7. How does Fitz react to the Fool's assertions?
(a) He tells him to leave; he doesn't want to hear it.
(b) He feels humble to know he is so important.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is disbelieving.
8. What does Fitz find hard to believe about the Forged ones?
(a) They are working together.
(b) They were ordinary people before they were changed.
(c) They don't kill each other.
(d) There are so many of them.
9. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
(a) Telling him a story.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Waiting on him.
(d) Writing in his journal.
10. What does Verity give Kettricken?
(a) A new crown.
(b) A garden.
(c) A country retreat.
(d) A personal guard.
11. What does King Shrewd make Fitz promise him?
(a) He will protect Kettricken.
(b) He won't kill Regal.
(c) He will take the throne.
(d) He will protect Verity.
12. What does Fitz do when he and the wolf arrive at a small cabin?
(a) Teach him how to open a door.
(b) Tell him to go find a pack.
(c) Repell him with the Wit.
(d) Fix the two of them breakfast.
13. What does Burrich tell Fitz part of being a man involves?
(a) Keeping vows.
(b) Living up to daunting tasks given you.
(c) Respecting the women.
(d) Dressing properly.
14. What did Patience do about Molly?
(a) Sent her to a convent.
(b) Found a husband for her.
(c) Sent her to her country home.
(d) Took her on as a servant.
15. What is Kettricken doing when Fitz arrives at her room?
(c) Changing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kettricken decide to do in Chapter 9?
2. What does the Fool want from Fitz in Chapter 14?
3. What concerns Fitz about Kettricken?
4. How does Fitz feel the morning after he returns home?
5. Who rescues Fitz from some Forged ones?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)