|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Fitz on the way to see Kettricken?
(d) The Fool.
2. Who does Chade tell Fitz he closely resembles?
(c) King Shrewd.
(d) His father.
3. What does Verity give Kettricken?
(a) A personal guard.
(b) A garden.
(c) A new crown.
(d) A country retreat.
4. What does King Shrewd make Fitz promise him?
(a) He will protect Verity.
(b) He will take the throne.
(c) He won't kill Regal.
(d) He will protect Kettricken.
5. What does Fitz do when he and the wolf arrive at a small cabin?
(a) Tell him to go find a pack.
(b) Teach him how to open a door.
(c) Fix the two of them breakfast.
(d) Repell him with the Wit.
6. What does Fitz continue to keep hidden from Burrich about the wolf cub?
(a) He has the cub.
(b) He is bonded to the cub.
(c) The cub is injured.
(d) He's using the Wit.
7. Why does Fitz take the animal back to the palace?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He's going to give it to Molly.
(c) It is badly hurt.
(d) He wants a pet.
8. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
(a) Fitz has sworn loyalty to the crown.
(b) Verity is leaving.
(c) Regal is his brother.
(d) Regal is the true monarch.
9. In Chapter 9 why does Fitz call on Patience?
(a) To tell her to be extra cautious.
(b) To have breakfast.
(c) To get his father's sword.
(d) To check on his brother.
10. What does Verity have to do to connect with Fitz?
(a) Have him in the same room.
(b) Wait until he is asleep.
(c) Touch him.
(d) Drug him.
11. What does Fitz realize when he sees Kettricken?
(a) He really likes her.
(b) She is too good for Verity.
(c) She has a small amount of skill.
(d) She is not going to be a good queen.
12. Who meets Fitz in the hall and helps him to his room?
(b) The Fool.
13. What happened to Fitz and Verity's connection while Fitz was fighting?
(a) It became stronger.
(b) It faded in and out.
(c) It was lost.
(d) It stayed the same.
14. What does Fitz find for sale in town?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A wolf pup.
(c) A black horse.
(d) A shadowhawk.
15. What does Fitz see in a dream the night the Fool talked to him?
(a) The land blooming and healthy.
(b) The land attacked by those who want to kill everyone.
(c) Nighteyes dying in a fire.
(d) Molly being pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitz spill the wine Patience gives him?
2. What does Burrich think about the bodies of the Forged ones who attacked Fitz?
3. Who does Patience warn Fitz about?
4. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
5. What is Fitz told in a nearby town?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)