|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Fitz in Chapter 10 about Kettricken?
(c) The guard.
2. What does Molly tell Fitz about marriage?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) He can't marry a servant girl.
(c) Patience won't let her marry.
(d) She doesn't want to marry.
3. What does King Shrewd make Fitz promise him?
(a) He will take the throne.
(b) He will protect Kettricken.
(c) He will protect Verity.
(d) He won't kill Regal.
4. What does Burrich decide to teach Fitz?
(a) How to track people in the woods.
(b) How to tell who is Forged.
(c) How to bond with Nighteyes.
(d) How to use an axe for a weapon.
5. What does Molly say to Fitz when he runs into her in the palace hall?
(b) Meet her that night.
(c) She is working for Patience.
(d) She is pregnant.
6. What does Verity tell Fitz about Molly?
(a) Molly is Chade's new apprentice.
(b) Molly will be one of Kettricken's ladies.
(c) When he is king he will consent to a marriage.
(d) Molly's son will be raised as his own.
7. Who meets Fitz in the hall and helps him to his room?
(b) The Fool.
8. What does Fitz think about the Fool after what happened in the hall?
(a) The Fool needs to go see Chade.
(b) The Fool is mentally ill.
(c) The Fool is funny.
(d) The Fool may not be Fitz's friend.
9. What will Verity use Fitz for in his new position?
(a) A spy.
(b) An assassin.
(c) His Skill connection.
(d) A royal messenger.
10. What does Fitz tell Kettricken?
(a) She could visit the Mountain kingdom.
(b) She should take up sword practice.
(c) She should have an affair.
(d) She must gather support for her husband.
11. Who is Patience's personal servant?
12. What is Fitz told in a nearby town?
(a) He looks like his father.
(b) He should be king.
(c) He is a murderer.
(d) He is just a royal bastard.
13. What does Fitz continue to keep hidden from Burrich about the wolf cub?
(a) He is bonded to the cub.
(b) The cub is injured.
(c) He has the cub.
(d) He's using the Wit.
14. According to the Fool why was the name Farseer chosen for Fitz's family?
(a) Because they are psychic.
(b) To right a wrong in the distant past.
(c) To remind everyone of the Skill.
(d) Because of Fitz.
15. What did Patience do about Molly?
(a) Sent her to her country home.
(b) Took her on as a servant.
(c) Sent her to a convent.
(d) Found a husband for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has killed a small girl Fitz sees?
2. What does Fitz do about the situation in a nearby town the king tells him about?
3. What does the Fool tell Fitz he knows?
4. What does Fitz find hard to believe about the Forged ones?
5. What does Fitz see in a dream the night the Fool talked to him?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)