|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fitz told in a nearby town?
(a) He is a murderer.
(b) He looks like his father.
(c) He is just a royal bastard.
(d) He should be king.
2. What does Fitz decide to ask the king about Molly?
(a) If her son can be a duke.
(b) If he can leave the palace with her.
(c) If he can marry her.
(d) If she can work for the kitchen.
3. What does the cook tell Fitz about the Forged ones' bodies?
(a) They are part of the palace staff.
(b) They turned into dust.
(c) Rumor is they were killed by an animal.
(d) They have disappeared.
4. What does Kettricken complain to Fitz about?
(a) She doesn't know anyone at court.
(b) Having to do needlepoint.
(c) Verity is gone all the time.
(d) Being kept in the castle.
5. Who confronts Fitz in Chapter 10 about Kettricken?
(d) The guard.
6. What does Fitz see in a dream the night the Fool talked to him?
(a) The land attacked by those who want to kill everyone.
(b) Molly being pregnant.
(c) The land blooming and healthy.
(d) Nighteyes dying in a fire.
7. What does Fitz realize when he is in the stables?
(a) He will have to bond the wolf.
(b) Kettricken might be in danger.
(c) He is tired of killing people.
(d) Verity is calling him with the Skill.
8. Who has convinced Molly it would be best if she left?
(a) The Fool.
9. Why does Burrich rebuke Fitz after they enter the stables?
(a) Speaking harshly to the guards.
(b) Pushing the stable boy aside.
(c) Wanting to marry Molly.
(d) Going to see the Fool.
10. What does the Fool want from Fitz in Chapter 14?
(a) To meet Molly.
(b) For Fitz to come away with him.
(c) For Fitz to help him on a quest.
(d) To read the scrolls Verity gave him.
11. Why does Chade's ferret begin to puke?
(a) Fitz's sausages were poisoned.
(b) He ate a dead rat.
(c) He drank too much water.
(d) He choked on some walnuts.
12. What does Verity say about the crown and Fitz?
(a) That Fitz should ask to be the heir.
(b) That some might say he took it from Fitz.
(c) That a bastard could never be king.
(d) That Fitz is the true king.
13. What do King Shrewd and the Fool see in a vision?
(a) Red ships attacking a village.
(b) Two assassins coming towards them.
(c) A dragon on a mountain.
(d) Fitz taking a walk.
14. What do Fitz and the wolf do at night?
(a) Share a bed.
(c) Go to town.
(d) Hunt together.
15. What is Fitz determined not to do with Nighteyes?
(b) Be in his pack.
(c) Call him by his name.
(d) Keep him once he is grown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verity tell Fitz about Molly?
2. Who is Patience's personal servant?
3. What does Nighteyes do when Verity and guards show up where Fitz was fighting?
4. What is Verity teaching Fitz?
5. What does Kettricken decide to do with the ladies who sit with her?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)