|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fitz feel about Kettricken's behavior?
2. Who wants to court Fitz?
(c) The Fool.
3. What happens when Fitz sees a white ship when they are fighting Red ships?
(a) Fitz becomes sick.
(b) Verity withdraws from Fitz.
(c) The Red ship is sunk by the white ship.
(d) The crew becomes parlyzed with fear.
4. What does Fitz think about the Fool after what happened in the hall?
(a) The Fool is funny.
(b) The Fool may not be Fitz's friend.
(c) The Fool is mentally ill.
(d) The Fool needs to go see Chade.
5. What makes Fitz uneasy about the Wit?
(a) Burrich would beat him for using it.
(b) He might become an animal.
(c) It is considered to be black magic.
(d) He doesn't know how to use it.
6. Where is Kettricken when Fitz returns to the palace in Chapter 6?
(a) Out riding.
(b) Having tea with Patience.
(c) With her ladies.
(d) In the Queen's garden.
7. Why did Burrich sound the alarm about Kettricken?
(a) A hawk told him with the Wit.
(b) Her horse had not returned.
(c) She was three hours late.
(d) He saw Regal in the palace.
8. What does Verity tell Fitz about Molly?
(a) Molly is Chade's new apprentice.
(b) When he is king he will consent to a marriage.
(c) Molly will be one of Kettricken's ladies.
(d) Molly's son will be raised as his own.
9. What does Verity tell Fitz about the countryside?
(a) The farmers are leaving the countryside.
(b) There is a band of soldiers attacking people in the country.
(c) Forged ones are attacking in it.
(d) A blight has hit the wheat crops.
10. What is Kettricken doing when Fitz arrives at her room?
(b) Changing clothes.
11. What does Burrich decide to teach Fitz?
(a) How to use an axe for a weapon.
(b) How to track people in the woods.
(c) How to bond with Nighteyes.
(d) How to tell who is Forged.
12. What does Fitz find for sale in town?
(a) A wolf pup.
(b) A shadowhawk.
(c) A black horse.
(d) A leopard.
13. What can a person do with the Skill?
(a) Reach another person's mind.
(b) Talk to animals.
(c) Kill people.
14. In Chapter 9 why does Fitz call on Patience?
(a) To tell her to be extra cautious.
(b) To check on his brother.
(c) To get his father's sword.
(d) To have breakfast.
15. What does Burrich think about the bodies of the Forged ones who attacked Fitz?
(a) They were nobles.
(b) Fitz didn't kill them.
(c) They weren't regular Forged ones.
(d) Fitz isn't a very good fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fool why was the name Farseer chosen for Fitz's family?
2. What does Fitz tell Kettricken?
3. Who rescues Fitz from some Forged ones?
4. Who attacks Fitz on the way back from the cabin?
5. Why does Fitz go to see Verity?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)