|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-33, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Burrich decide to stand outside Kettricken's door?
(a) Because she asks him to do so.
(b) Because she has the king's seal.
(c) Because she is thinking of running away.
(d) Because she is pregnant.
2. Who does Fitz kill?
(a) Two skill workers.
(d) The Captain of the Guard.
3. Who is stunned by being mentally repelled?
(a) King Shrewd.
(d) Regal's Skill worker.
4. What does Patience tell Fitz is to happen to him?
(a) He is to be put to death.
(b) He is to be made the heir to the throne.
(c) He will be kept in the dungeon until the furor dies down.
(d) He is to be exiled.
5. What does the cook tell Fitz about the Forged ones' bodies?
(a) They have disappeared.
(b) Rumor is they were killed by an animal.
(c) They are part of the palace staff.
(d) They turned into dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Fool offer for Fitz's favor?
2. How does Regal treat Duke Brawndy?
3. In what condition is Burrich when he arrives at the palace?
4. Where does Burrich plan to take Shrewd and Kettricken?
5. Why is the King unwilling to escape?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)