|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-33, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burrich plan to take Shrewd and Kettricken?
(a) To a monastery many leagues away.
(b) To the mountain kingdom that Kettricken came from.
(c) He is not yet certain.
(d) To the ancient ones sanctuary.
2. What does the cook tell Fitz about the Forged ones' bodies?
(a) They have disappeared.
(b) Rumor is they were killed by an animal.
(c) They turned into dust.
(d) They are part of the palace staff.
3. What does Burrich leave with Fitz?
(a) A potion.
(b) A letter.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
4. What does Fitz realize when he is in the stables?
(a) He will have to bond the wolf.
(b) Verity is calling him with the Skill.
(c) He is tired of killing people.
(d) Kettricken might be in danger.
5. Who must give his blessings for the plan for Kettricken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitz think about the Fool after what happened in the hall?
2. From whom does Kettricken receive messages?
3. Who is Patience's personal servant?
4. Why can't Verity return?
5. In Chapter 19 a rider arrives from Ferry to bring what to the palace?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)