|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-33, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get Regal and his servant out of King Shrewd's bedroom?
(a) By having Regal's mother ask for his presence.
(b) By Kettricken pretending to be badly hurt.
(c) By sounding a false attack alarm.
(d) By tell Regal Verity is riding through the gates.
2. Who stops Fitz on the way to see Kettricken?
(a) The Fool.
3. What is Verity teaching Fitz?
(a) How to Skill.
(b) How to use the Wit.
(c) How to shoot a bow.
(d) How to fight with a sword.
4. Who tries to stop Fitz and Burrich from asking the King to use his skill?
(b) The fool.
(d) No one.
5. Who was Regal's assassin and spy?
(a) The young maid serving Kettricken.
(b) Regal's young cousin.
(c) Regal's illegitimate daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fool why was the name Farseer chosen for Fitz's family?
2. Who does Verity think will help him about the Red Ship warriors?
3. What does Fitz think about the Fool after what happened in the hall?
4. What does Molly tell Fitz about marriage?
5. What does Fitz realize when he arrives at the map room?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)