|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-33, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Fool threaten Fitz?
(a) He says he will tell Regal they are leaving.
(b) He says he will betray Fitz's secrets.
(c) He says he will have Fitz watched all the time.
(d) He says he will have Molly killed.
2. What does Verity say about the crown and Fitz?
(a) That Fitz should ask to be the heir.
(b) That a bastard could never be king.
(c) That Fitz is the true king.
(d) That some might say he took it from Fitz.
3. What does Shrewd tell Fitz about the letter?
(a) He must write her a response.
(b) It has poison on it.
(c) He can tear it up.
(d) It is written in a language Fitz can't read.
4. Who rescues Fitz from some Forged ones?
5. Where does Fitz go in Chapter 13 to do a task for Verity?
(a) Find an animal for Verity to bond.
(b) Find the Elderlings.
(c) Hunt for Forged ones.
(d) Find traitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has killed a small girl Fitz sees?
2. What happened to Fitz and Verity's connection while Fitz was fighting?
3. In Chapter 19 a rider arrives from Ferry to bring what to the palace?
4. What situation does the king tell Fitz about?
5. What does the Fool want from Fitz in Chapter 14?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)