|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burrich tell Fitz part of being a man involves?
(a) Dressing properly.
(b) Keeping vows.
(c) Respecting the women.
(d) Living up to daunting tasks given you.
2. What is Verity teaching Fitz?
(a) How to use the Wit.
(b) How to shoot a bow.
(c) How to fight with a sword.
(d) How to Skill.
3. How does King Shrewd respond to Burrich's report?
(a) King Shrewd listens carefully but drowsily and doesn't respond fully.
(b) With a demand that the attackers be found immediately.
(c) By saying that the group deserved to be attacked.
(d) He acts as though he is not listening.
4. What does Fitz tell Molly about?
(a) His new assignment.
(b) Patience's questions.
(c) The Fool's background.
(d) King Shrewd's orders.
5. How does Molly react to her and Fitz's conversation?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She leaves in tears.
(c) She gets angry.
(d) She is curious.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19 a rider arrives from Ferry to bring what to the palace?
2. Who attacks Fitz on the way back from the cabin?
3. Who is stunned by being mentally repelled?
4. What do Fitz and the wolf do at night?
5. What does Kettricken ask Fitz about when he visits her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)