|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nighteyes do when Verity and guards show up where Fitz was fighting?
(b) Stays by Fitz's side.
(c) Introduces himself to Verity.
(d) Makes friends with Burrich.
2. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
(a) Waiting on him.
(b) Telling him a story.
(c) Writing in his journal.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. Why are the people unhappy with Verity?
(a) He never allows holidays.
(b) He wants to raise their taxes.
(c) He stutters and doesn't see well.
(d) He drafts too many men for the army.
4. What does Shrewd realize when Fitz goes to see him?
(a) That Fitz should be the next king.
(b) That Fitz has been helping Kettricken.
(c) That Fitz still loves Molly.
(d) That Verity is with Fitz.
5. What does Fitz tell Molly about?
(a) King Shrewd's orders.
(b) Patience's questions.
(c) The Fool's background.
(d) His new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burrich plan to take Shrewd and Kettricken?
2. What happened to Fitz and Verity's connection while Fitz was fighting?
3. What does the king say Regal's spies have uncovered?
4. Who has made the herbs that are stealing the king's mind?
5. What does Verity tell Fitz is being attacked while he is on the Rurisk?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)