|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz decide to do after his conversation with Patience about Molly?
(a) He needs to marry her in secret.
(b) He can't decide what to do.
(c) He needs to find her a husband.
(d) He needs to let her go.
2. What do some people want for Kettricken?
(a) That she be killed.
(b) A personal bodyguard.
(c) That she be sent away.
(d) A new suite in the palace.
3. In Chapter 9 why does Fitz call on Patience?
(a) To have breakfast.
(b) To get his father's sword.
(c) To tell her to be extra cautious.
(d) To check on his brother.
4. What is the Fool to do?
(a) Go meet the king immediately.
(b) Stay and spy on Regal for as long as possible.
(c) Wait a few days and then follow the King.
(d) Slip away and led the guards in an opposite direction.
5. What does Duke Brawdy tell Fitz about him and his daughter?
(a) He may court Celerity.
(b) He likes his morals.
(c) He is really smart.
(d) He may not court Celerity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been sent out to look for Kettricken?
2. What does Fitz realize when he arrives at the map room?
3. Who stops Fitz on the way to see Kettricken?
4. What concerns Fitz about Kettricken?
5. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)