|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fitz told in a nearby town?
(a) He is a murderer.
(b) He should be king.
(c) He is just a royal bastard.
(d) He looks like his father.
2. Why are the people unhappy with Verity?
(a) He never allows holidays.
(b) He wants to raise their taxes.
(c) He drafts too many men for the army.
(d) He stutters and doesn't see well.
3. What does Fitz realize when he is in the stables?
(a) Verity is calling him with the Skill.
(b) He is tired of killing people.
(c) He will have to bond the wolf.
(d) Kettricken might be in danger.
4. What does Nighteyes do when Verity and guards show up where Fitz was fighting?
(a) Makes friends with Burrich.
(b) Introduces himself to Verity.
(d) Stays by Fitz's side.
5. Who has made the herbs that are stealing the king's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supports Verity and Kettricken's decision in question #107?
2. What does Kettricken do with Duke Brawndy?
3. What does Kettricken ask Fitz about when he visits her?
4. What situation does the king tell Fitz about?
5. What is Kettricken doing when Fitz arrives at her room?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)