|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do King Shrewd and the Fool see in a vision?
(a) Fitz taking a walk.
(b) Red ships attacking a village.
(c) A dragon on a mountain.
(d) Two assassins coming towards them.
2. How does Verity respond to the king's concerns?
(a) Tells him to wait for Verity to return.
(b) Tells him Chade and Fitz are the only ones to be trusted.
(c) Tells him not to trust them without confirmation.
(d) Tells him they are lies.
3. Why does Kettricken try to act like a proper queen?
(a) To stop Regal's undermining of her husband.
(b) So the people will like her.
(c) So she will please Fitz.
(d) So she can do what she wants on the sly.
4. What is Verity teaching Fitz?
(a) How to Skill.
(b) How to shoot a bow.
(c) How to fight with a sword.
(d) How to use the Wit.
5. What situation does the king tell Fitz about?
(a) Regal's plans to kill Fitz.
(b) Who the Fool really is.
(c) A woman gathering support for Regal.
(d) A Duke who has committed treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the people unhappy with Verity?
2. Where does Fitz go in Chapter 13 to do a task for Verity?
3. What does Burrich decide to teach Fitz?
4. What does Fitz decide to ask the king about Molly?
5. Who has sent Fitz a letter?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)