|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fitz buy the animal that's for sale?
(a) To give it to Burrich.
(b) To set it free.
(c) To give it to Molly.
(d) No particular reason.
2. What does Fitz do about the situation in a nearby town the king tells him about?
(a) Poisons the criminal.
(c) Has Verity go there and talk to the town.
(d) Has the soldiers burn the town.
3. Who stops Fitz on the way to see Kettricken?
(c) The Fool.
4. How does Fitz feel the morning after he returns home?
(a) Weak and sore.
(b) Tired but healthy.
(c) Strong and healthy.
(d) Pretty much normal.
5. Why does Fitz go to see Verity?
(a) He had a vision the night before.
(b) A messenger arrived telling him to come.
(c) Verity has used the Skill on him.
(d) He thinks Verity knows where Molly went.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fitz summoned the day after he visited the king?
2. What does Kettricken do the next morning?
3. Who rescues Fitz from some Forged ones?
4. Who does Chade want Fitz to help out in court?
5. What does Verity decide to do with Fitz?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)