|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fitz react to the Fool's assertions?
(a) He feels humble to know he is so important.
(b) He tells him to leave; he doesn't want to hear it.
(c) He is disbelieving.
(d) He is excited.
2. What does the cub believe about Fitz and him?
(a) They are both bastards.
(b) Fitz will desert him.
(c) They should be bonded.
(d) They are a pack.
3. Who follows Fitz when he looks for Kettricken?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The Fool.
(d) No one.
4. What does Verity say about the crown and Fitz?
(a) That some might say he took it from Fitz.
(b) That Fitz is the true king.
(c) That a bastard could never be king.
(d) That Fitz should ask to be the heir.
5. What does Verity have to do to connect with Fitz?
(a) Touch him.
(b) Have him in the same room.
(c) Drug him.
(d) Wait until he is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chade want Fitz to help out in court?
2. Who does Chade tell Fitz he closely resembles?
3. What do Fitz and the wolf do at night?
4. What does Verity tell Fitz is being attacked while he is on the Rurisk?
5. What does Verity decide to do with Fitz?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)