|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burrich think about the bodies of the Forged ones who attacked Fitz?
(a) They weren't regular Forged ones.
(b) Fitz isn't a very good fighter.
(c) They were nobles.
(d) Fitz didn't kill them.
2. What does the Fool tell Fitz about King Shrewd?
(a) His health is failing.
(b) He is insane.
(c) He has another son.
(d) He is getting better.
3. What happens when Fitz sees a white ship when they are fighting Red ships?
(a) Fitz becomes sick.
(b) The crew becomes parlyzed with fear.
(c) The Red ship is sunk by the white ship.
(d) Verity withdraws from Fitz.
4. In Chapter 9 why does Fitz call on Patience?
(a) To tell her to be extra cautious.
(b) To get his father's sword.
(c) To check on his brother.
(d) To have breakfast.
5. What does Verity have to do to connect with Fitz?
(a) Wait until he is asleep.
(b) Have him in the same room.
(c) Touch him.
(d) Drug him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Fitz on the way to see Kettricken?
2. What does Verity tell Fitz is being attacked while he is on the Rurisk?
3. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
4. Why did Burrich sound the alarm about Kettricken?
5. Who poisoned Fitz?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)