|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz take Nighteyes out to do?
(b) Learn the woods.
(c) Introduce him to other wolves.
(d) To get him lost.
2. What ability does the Wit give?
(a) To be funny.
(b) To feel others' emotions.
(c) To learn any skill.
(d) To communicate with animals.
3. What does King Shrewd make Fitz promise him?
(a) He will protect Verity.
(b) He will take the throne.
(c) He won't kill Regal.
(d) He will protect Kettricken.
4. Why is Verity looking and acting ill?
(a) He has too much work to do.
(b) He's using the Skill too much.
(c) He has chronic fatigue syndrome.
(d) He is worried about his father.
5. What is Kettricken doing when Fitz arrives at her room?
(d) Changing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a person do with the Skill?
2. What does Kettricken decide to do in Chapter 9?
3. What do King Shrewd and the Fool see in a vision?
4. What is Fitz determined not to do with Nighteyes?
5. What does Burrich tell Fitz part of being a man involves?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)