|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Burrich rebuke Fitz after they enter the stables?
(a) Pushing the stable boy aside.
(b) Going to see the Fool.
(c) Wanting to marry Molly.
(d) Speaking harshly to the guards.
2. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Writing in his journal.
(c) Waiting on him.
(d) Telling him a story.
3. Why does Fitz spill the wine Patience gives him?
(a) He is afraid of Patience.
(b) He begins shaking.
(c) He is clumsy.
(d) He slipped on a rug.
4. What does Verity tell Fitz about the countryside?
(a) A blight has hit the wheat crops.
(b) Forged ones are attacking in it.
(c) The farmers are leaving the countryside.
(d) There is a band of soldiers attacking people in the country.
5. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
(a) Regal is his brother.
(b) Fitz has sworn loyalty to the crown.
(c) Regal is the true monarch.
(d) Verity is leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kettricken do the next morning?
2. What does the Fool tell Fitz about King Shrewd?
3. What does Molly say to Fitz when he runs into her in the palace hall?
4. What does Verity say about the crown and Fitz?
5. Why does Chade's ferret begin to puke?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)