|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz tell Kettricken?
(a) She could visit the Mountain kingdom.
(b) She should take up sword practice.
(c) She should have an affair.
(d) She must gather support for her husband.
2. What ability does the Wit give?
(a) To communicate with animals.
(b) To be funny.
(c) To learn any skill.
(d) To feel others' emotions.
3. Who poisoned Fitz?
(a) Prince Regal.
(c) King Shrewd.
(d) Prince Veriety.
4. What type of magic does Fitz possess?
(a) The Wit and the Skill.
(b) Talking with the dead.
(c) Being able to heal people.
(d) Calling forth light.
5. Who is Patience's personal servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
2. What does Kettricken do the next morning?
3. What does Kettricken decide to do with the ladies who sit with her?
4. What does the Fool tell Fitz about King Shrewd?
5. Why does Fitz spill the wine Patience gives him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)