|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fitz told in a nearby town?
(a) He looks like his father.
(b) He is a murderer.
(c) He should be king.
(d) He is just a royal bastard.
2. Why did Burrich sound the alarm about Kettricken?
(a) Her horse had not returned.
(b) A hawk told him with the Wit.
(c) She was three hours late.
(d) He saw Regal in the palace.
3. How does Fitz feel the morning after he returns home?
(a) Pretty much normal.
(b) Strong and healthy.
(c) Weak and sore.
(d) Tired but healthy.
4. What does Fitz realize when he is in the stables?
(a) He will have to bond the wolf.
(b) Kettricken might be in danger.
(c) He is tired of killing people.
(d) Verity is calling him with the Skill.
5. What happens when Fitz goes to King Shrewd's chambers to tell him what is happening around the palace?
(a) The king is dead.
(b) Wallace won't let him inside.
(c) The Fool comes and stops him.
(d) He is called away by Verity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kettricken complain to Fitz about?
2. Where is Kettricken when Fitz returns to the palace in Chapter 6?
3. Why does Fitz spill the wine Patience gives him?
4. What does Fitz continue to keep hidden from Burrich about the wolf cub?
5. Why does Burrich rebuke Fitz after they enter the stables?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)