|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly say to Fitz when he runs into her in the palace hall?
(a) Meet her that night.
(b) She is pregnant.
(d) She is working for Patience.
2. Why does Fitz go to see Verity?
(a) A messenger arrived telling him to come.
(b) He thinks Verity knows where Molly went.
(c) Verity has used the Skill on him.
(d) He had a vision the night before.
3. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
(a) Verity is leaving.
(b) Regal is his brother.
(c) Fitz has sworn loyalty to the crown.
(d) Regal is the true monarch.
4. What is Verity having built to stop the Red Ships?
(a) Catapults on the coast.
(b) A fleet of ships.
(c) A new type of cannon.
(d) A chain to barricade the harbor.
5. How does Fitz feel the morning after he returns home?
(a) Pretty much normal.
(b) Tired but healthy.
(c) Weak and sore.
(d) Strong and healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kettricken complain to Fitz about?
2. What did Patience do about Molly?
3. Why does Fitz buy the animal that's for sale?
4. Why are the people unhappy with Verity?
5. Why does Burrich rebuke Fitz after they enter the stables?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)