|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
(a) Waiting on him.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Writing in his journal.
(d) Telling him a story.
2. What does Molly say to Fitz when he runs into her in the palace hall?
(a) She is pregnant.
(c) Meet her that night.
(d) She is working for Patience.
3. Why does Chade's ferret begin to puke?
(a) He drank too much water.
(b) He choked on some walnuts.
(c) He ate a dead rat.
(d) Fitz's sausages were poisoned.
4. What ability does the Wit give?
(a) To feel others' emotions.
(b) To be funny.
(c) To learn any skill.
(d) To communicate with animals.
5. What did Patience do about Molly?
(a) Sent her to her country home.
(b) Took her on as a servant.
(c) Sent her to a convent.
(d) Found a husband for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitz do about the situation in a nearby town the king tells him about?
2. What is Verity having built to stop the Red Ships?
3. Why does Fitz spill the wine Patience gives him?
4. What do King Shrewd and the Fool see in a vision?
5. Who does Chade tell Fitz he closely resembles?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)