|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Burrich sound the alarm about Kettricken?
(a) He saw Regal in the palace.
(b) A hawk told him with the Wit.
(c) Her horse had not returned.
(d) She was three hours late.
2. What happens when Fitz goes to King Shrewd's chambers to tell him what is happening around the palace?
(a) The king is dead.
(b) He is called away by Verity.
(c) The Fool comes and stops him.
(d) Wallace won't let him inside.
3. Why are the people unhappy with Verity?
(a) He wants to raise their taxes.
(b) He drafts too many men for the army.
(c) He never allows holidays.
(d) He stutters and doesn't see well.
4. Where do Fitz and Burrich leave to go?
(b) The Mountain kingdom.
(d) Haverone City.
5. Why does Burrich rebuke Fitz after they enter the stables?
(a) Pushing the stable boy aside.
(b) Going to see the Fool.
(c) Speaking harshly to the guards.
(d) Wanting to marry Molly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verity say about the crown and Fitz?
2. Who does Chade want Fitz to help out in court?
3. What does the cub believe about Fitz and him?
4. What has been sent out to look for Kettricken?
5. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)