|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fool to do?
(a) Wait a few days and then follow the King.
(b) Stay and spy on Regal for as long as possible.
(c) Go meet the king immediately.
(d) Slip away and led the guards in an opposite direction.
2. What do Verity and Kettricken decide needs to be done?
(a) Find out where the Red ships come from.
(b) Find out what's wrong with Verity's father.
(c) Find the Elerlings.
(d) Find Fitz's father's sword.
3. What does Molly tell Fitz about marriage?
(a) Patience won't let her marry.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) He can't marry a servant girl.
(d) She doesn't want to marry.
4. What does Fitz ask Verity about being an assassin?
(a) If Molly can train as one.
(b) If Chade can get a second apprentice.
(c) If he can do something else.
(d) If he can be trained as one.
5. What does Fitz tell Kettricken?
(a) She could visit the Mountain kingdom.
(b) She should have an affair.
(c) She should take up sword practice.
(d) She must gather support for her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has convinced Molly it would be best if she left?
2. Who supports Verity and Kettricken's decision in question #107?
3. What is Verity teaching Fitz?
4. What does Fitz think about the Fool after what happened in the hall?
5. What concerns Fitz about Kettricken?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)