|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Fool tell Fitz about King Shrewd?
(a) He has another son.
(b) His health is failing.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is getting better.
2. What does Fitz think about the Fool after what happened in the hall?
(a) The Fool may not be Fitz's friend.
(b) The Fool is funny.
(c) The Fool needs to go see Chade.
(d) The Fool is mentally ill.
3. Why does Burrich rebuke Fitz after they enter the stables?
(a) Pushing the stable boy aside.
(b) Going to see the Fool.
(c) Wanting to marry Molly.
(d) Speaking harshly to the guards.
4. Who does Chade want Fitz to help out in court?
5. What does Verity tell Fitz about the countryside?
(a) The farmers are leaving the countryside.
(b) A blight has hit the wheat crops.
(c) Forged ones are attacking in it.
(d) There is a band of soldiers attacking people in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a person do with the Skill?
2. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
3. What is Fitz determined not to do with Nighteyes?
4. What do King Shrewd and the Fool see in a vision?
5. What does Fitz find when he goes out to look for Forged ones?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)