|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chade's ferret begin to puke?
(a) He choked on some walnuts.
(b) Fitz's sausages were poisoned.
(c) He drank too much water.
(d) He ate a dead rat.
2. What does Kettricken decide to do in Chapter 9?
(a) Get a new horse.
(b) Walk to Buckkeep town.
(c) Go back to the Mountain kingdom.
(d) Have an affair.
3. How does Fitz feel the morning after he returns home?
(a) Weak and sore.
(b) Tired but healthy.
(c) Strong and healthy.
(d) Pretty much normal.
4. What does Fitz continue to keep hidden from Burrich about the wolf cub?
(a) He is bonded to the cub.
(b) The cub is injured.
(c) He's using the Wit.
(d) He has the cub.
5. What does Fitz find when he goes out to look for Forged ones?
(a) Kettricken being attacked.
(b) Soldiers killing Forged ones.
(c) A village burned down.
(d) He can't find any Forged ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Verity looking and acting ill?
2. Where is Kettricken when Fitz returns to the palace in Chapter 6?
3. What is Verity having built to stop the Red Ships?
4. What does Fitz tell Kettricken?
5. Why does Verity tell Fitz he must be loyal to Regal?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)