|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz decide to do after his conversation with Patience about Molly?
(a) He needs to marry her in secret.
(b) He needs to let her go.
(c) He needs to find her a husband.
(d) He can't decide what to do.
2. What does the cook tell Fitz about the Forged ones' bodies?
(a) Rumor is they were killed by an animal.
(b) They turned into dust.
(c) They have disappeared.
(d) They are part of the palace staff.
3. What is Fitz told in a nearby town?
(a) He is just a royal bastard.
(b) He is a murderer.
(c) He should be king.
(d) He looks like his father.
4. What does Molly tell Fitz about marriage?
(a) She doesn't want to marry.
(b) He can't marry a servant girl.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) Patience won't let her marry.
5. What ability does the Wit give?
(a) To learn any skill.
(b) To communicate with animals.
(c) To feel others' emotions.
(d) To be funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitz go to see Verity?
2. What makes Fitz uneasy about the Wit?
3. How does Molly react to her and Fitz's conversation?
4. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
5. Molly tells Fitz which two people had been in love but didn't marry?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)