|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Fitz takes Shrewd's hands?
(a) Verity and he can converse.
(b) Shrewd is healed.
(c) Fitz allows skill to flow into him.
(d) Nothing happens.
2. What happens when Fitz goes to King Shrewd's chambers to tell him what is happening around the palace?
(a) The king is dead.
(b) The Fool comes and stops him.
(c) Wallace won't let him inside.
(d) He is called away by Verity.
3. How does Fitz react to the Fool's assertions?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is disbelieving.
(c) He tells him to leave; he doesn't want to hear it.
(d) He feels humble to know he is so important.
4. Why does Burrich decide to stand outside Kettricken's door?
(a) Because she has the king's seal.
(b) Because she is thinking of running away.
(c) Because she is pregnant.
(d) Because she asks him to do so.
5. Who has killed a small girl Fitz sees?
(a) A wolf pack.
(c) A deranged horse.
(d) Three Forged ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kettricken do with Duke Brawndy?
2. What does the cook tell Fitz about the Forged ones' bodies?
3. How does Verity respond to the king's concerns?
4. What is Verity teaching Fitz?
5. What does Fitz find hard to believe about the Forged ones?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)