|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Shrewd make Fitz promise him?
(a) He won't kill Regal.
(b) He will take the throne.
(c) He will protect Verity.
(d) He will protect Kettricken.
2. What is Fitz told in a nearby town?
(a) He is a murderer.
(b) He is just a royal bastard.
(c) He should be king.
(d) He looks like his father.
3. What does Fitz do about the situation in a nearby town the king tells him about?
(a) Has Verity go there and talk to the town.
(c) Has the soldiers burn the town.
(d) Poisons the criminal.
4. What does Fitz tell Kettricken?
(a) She must gather support for her husband.
(b) She should have an affair.
(c) She could visit the Mountain kingdom.
(d) She should take up sword practice.
5. What does Fitz ask Verity about being an assassin?
(a) If Molly can train as one.
(b) If he can do something else.
(c) If he can be trained as one.
(d) If Chade can get a second apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verity tell Fitz about the countryside?
2. What does the Fool want from Fitz in Chapter 14?
3. What does Fitz find when he goes out to look for Forged ones?
4. What does Fitz tell Burrich in the kitchen in Chapter 5?
5. What does Burrich tell Fitz part of being a man involves?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)