|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Verity respond to the king's concerns?
(a) Tells him they are lies.
(b) Tells him Chade and Fitz are the only ones to be trusted.
(c) Tells him not to trust them without confirmation.
(d) Tells him to wait for Verity to return.
2. What does Verity decide to do with Fitz?
(a) Make him a duke.
(b) Send him to the Mountain kingdom.
(c) Put him on a ship.
(d) Adopt Fitz's child.
3. What does Burrich tell Fitz part of being a man involves?
(a) Dressing properly.
(b) Respecting the women.
(c) Living up to daunting tasks given you.
(d) Keeping vows.
4. Who rescues Fitz from some Forged ones?
5. Why does Chade's ferret begin to puke?
(a) He drank too much water.
(b) He choked on some walnuts.
(c) Fitz's sausages were poisoned.
(d) He ate a dead rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king say Regal's spies have uncovered?
2. What does Kettricken complain to Fitz about?
3. In what condition is Burrich when he arrives at the palace?
4. What does Fitz see in a dream the night the Fool talked to him?
5. What does King Shrewd make Fitz promise him?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)