Prologue, Chapter 1-4
1. What can a person do with the Skill?
(a) Reach another person's mind.
(b) Talk to animals.
(c) Kill people.
2. What ability does the Wit give?
(a) To feel others' emotions.
(b) To be funny.
(c) To learn any skill.
(d) To communicate with animals.
3. What type of magic does Fitz possess?
(a) Talking with the dead.
(b) The Wit and the Skill.
(c) Being able to heal people.
(d) Calling forth light.
4. For what profession was Fitz trained?
(a) Court jester.
(c) Court scribe.
(d) To be a soldier.
5. Who poisoned Fitz?
(b) Prince Regal.
(c) Prince Veriety.
(d) King Shrewd.
6. In Chapter 1 what is the fool doing when Fitz awakens?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Waiting on him.
(c) Writing in his journal.
(d) Telling him a story.
7. What do King Shrewd and the Fool see in a vision?
(a) Fitz taking a walk.
(b) Two assassins coming towards them.
(c) Red ships attacking a village.
(d) A dragon on a mountain.
8. Where do Fitz and Burrich leave to go?
(b) Haverone City.
(d) The Mountain kingdom.
This section contains 4,746 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)