Essay Topic 1
The reader will see that Fitz is caught between his own free will and the fact that he has sworn himself to his King.
1. Explain in detail what you think the above statement means?
2. Discuss why most people are caught between what they want and what they have to do to live in society.
3. Discuss at least three ways in which someone could balance commitments to others and commitment to self.
Essay Topic 2
Fitz has hidden things from Molly in his past; he hides things from Burrich regarding the wolf pup, and he doesn't tell King Shrewd or Verity what is going on.
1. Why do you think Fitz keeps so many secrets? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Fitz is in love with Molly yet has lied to her many times about who he is. Discuss how lies like this can affect a...
This section contains 2,060 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)