|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Angellica think Willmore is in love with after she has him followed?
2. Willmore tells Angellica that he disapproves of what as he banters with her in Act 2?
3. What does Florinda do to test Belvile's love for her as they are standing around with Frederica and Valeria?
(a) She removes her disguise and offers him a ring as a token of her affection.
(b) While still in disguise, she offers him a ring as a token of her affection.
(c) She gives him a complicated quiz.
(d) While still in disguise, she offers him a lock of her hair as a token of her affection.
4. What does Hellena intend to find at the carnival?
(a) A lover.
(b) A special cake.
(c) A good bargain.
(d) A locket.
5. Why doesn't Willmore wear his mask to the carnival?
(a) He is afraid Angellica won't reconize him.
(b) He wants his enemies to recognize him.
(c) He is very vain.
(d) He is afraid Hellena won't recognize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Willmore comes in with Frederic and sees Belvile with Pedro and Florinda after the duel?
2. Why can't Willmore believe Angellica is being sincere in her offer to be with him without payment?
3. Angellica says she would be less upset if she gave ____________ to Willmore instead of her heart.
4. What state is Willmore in when he sees Florinda waiting for Belvile in the garden?
5. At the beginning of the play, who has been banished, penniless from his homeland?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)