|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, who has been banished, penniless from his homeland?
(a) Don Antonio.
(b) Don Vicentio.
(c) Don Pedro.
(d) Captain Belvile.
2. Whose house does Florinda unknowingly duck into to evade Pedro?
3. Whose servant has been told to follow Willmore and discover which woman he is pursuing in Act 4?
4. Where does Blunt end up after he leaves Lucetta's house?
(a) Naked in the ocean.
(b) Naked in the sewer.
(c) Naked in the woods.
(d) Naked, roaming the streets lost.
5. What does Florinda intend to do at the carnival?
(a) Kiss her future husband.
(b) Dance all night.
(c) Give a note to Captain Belvile.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Willmore is willing to pay any price to be with Angellica because she is_______.
2. Who is Willmore waiting for at Belvile's house as the first part of Act 5 comes to a close?
3. Who comes into Angellica's disguised in men's clothing as she argues with Willmore?
4. After stepping out of sight of the approaching Englishmen in the beginning of Act 3, what does Hellena overhear Willmore telling his friends?
5. What does Blunt do to Florinda in the scene where she has entered a house to get away from Pedro?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)