|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pedro say to Blunt he enters the house with Belvile and Frederic and they demand to know what Blunt is up to?
(a) He teases him for how he is dressed.
(b) He is going to kill him for harming Florinda.
(c) He apologizes for his sister's bad manners.
(d) He apologizes for their bad manners.
2. Why can't Willmore believe Angellica is being sincere in her offer to be with him without payment?
(a) He loves her too much.
(b) She is a known liar.
(c) He has been cheated too many times.
(d) He has heard her lies before.
3. Whose servant has been told to follow Willmore and discover which woman he is pursuing in Act 4?
4. Why does Angellica weep as she listens to the story being told by "the boy"?
(a) She takes Antonio's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
(b) She is testing Willmore's love for her.
(c) She hates sad love stories.
(d) She takes Willmore's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
5. Even though she is angry with Willmore, what does Hellena realize about him as he tries to explain where he has been?
(a) Hellena confesses she can't be angry with him because he is obviously telling the truth.
(b) Hellena confesses she can't be angry with him because she does not care about him.
(c) Hellena confesses she can't be angry with him because he is so handsome.
(d) Hellena confesses she can't be angry with him because he lies so flatteringly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does tricking Blunt have on Phillippo?
2. When is Florinda to meet Belvile so they can finally run away together after Pedro thinks she is locked in her room?
3. Who saves Florinda from Willmore when he is attacking her in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. What does Angellica overhear Willmore telling Hellena as she comes onto the scene with her servant?
5. Willmore tells Angellica that he disapproves of what as he banters with her in Act 2?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)