|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willmore is willing to pay any price to be with Angellica because she is_______.
(a) "dangerously beautiful."
(b) "utterly alluring."
(c) "divinely powerful."
(d) "truly lovely."
2. Why do soldiers of the town arrest Belvile?
(a) They catch him attacking Angellica.
(b) They assume he is the man who assulted Antonio.
(c) They catch him stealing from Antonio.
(d) They assume he is the man who assulted Willmore.
3. Who helps Florinda escape the room where Pedro locked her up?
4. What does Belvile do when he comes upon the scene of the duel between Willmore and Antonio in Act 3?
(a) He attends to Willmore's wounds.
(b) He attends to Antonio's wounds.
(c) He joins the fight.
(d) He sneaks in to see Angellica.
5. What does Angellica reveal in an aside to the audience as Willmore attempts to seduce her?
(a) She despises Willmore.
(b) Willmore's words are moving her.
(c) She intends to rob Willmore.
(d) She is truly in love with Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angellica think Willmore is dishonorable?
2. What does Willmore reveal in an aside to the audience in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Moretta think of Willmore as he tries to seduce Angellica?
4. What funny news does Frederic share with Belvile and Pedro as they return to Pedro's garden?
5. As Act 4, Scene 4 comes to a close, who is hiding from Willmore?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)