|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Florinda to meet Belvile so they can finally run away together after Pedro thinks she is locked in her room?
(a) When Pedro is at the carnival.
(b) When Pedro is at Angellica's.
(c) When Pedro is a church.
(d) When Pedro is drinking.
2. What happens when Willmore challenges Antonio to a duel?
(a) They fight and Antonio is wounded.
(b) Antonio laughs in his face.
(c) Angellica steps in and stops them.
(d) They fight and Willmore is wounded.
3. As all the characters are moving about the town in Act 4, what attractive woman begins to follow Willmore?
4. What does Willmore reveal in an aside to the audience in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He can't stop thinking about Hellena.
(b) He believes Angellica love Antonio.
(c) He believes Angellica is manipulating him.
(d) He is falling in love with Angellica.
5. Who does the servant mistakenly think is Wilmore's love-interest after he sees a young woman with the unfaithful Englishman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, disguised as a man, still hides when she sees Pedro coming her way?
2. As Act 4, Scene 4 comes to a close, who is hiding from Willmore?
3. Where is Belvile headed before he comes upon the duel between Willmore and Antonio?
4. Why can't Willmore believe Angellica is being sincere in her offer to be with him without payment?
5. Who helps Florinda escape the room where Pedro locked her up?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)