|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willmore reveal in an aside to the audience in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He believes Angellica is manipulating him.
(b) He believes Angellica love Antonio.
(c) He is falling in love with Angellica.
(d) He can't stop thinking about Hellena.
2. What does Belvile do when he comes upon the scene of the duel between Willmore and Antonio in Act 3?
(a) He joins the fight.
(b) He attends to Antonio's wounds.
(c) He sneaks in to see Angellica.
(d) He attends to Willmore's wounds.
3. Who helps Florinda escape the room where Pedro locked her up?
4. Who besides Willmore determines he also has an appointment with Angellica for which he has paid her fee?
5. As all the characters are moving about the town in Act 4, what attractive woman begins to follow Willmore?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Act 4, Scene 4 comes to a close, who is hiding from Willmore?
2. What does Willmore promise to give Angellica in the second act of The Rover?
3. Why does Angellica think Willmore is dishonorable?
4. Willmore is willing to pay any price to be with Angellica because she is_______.
5. What does Angellica reveal in an aside to the audience as Willmore attempts to seduce her?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)