|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Frederic, Belvile, and Pedro head off to after Frederic relates his funny story?
(a) To church.
(b) To go see Angellica.
(c) To go tease Blunt.
(d) To go back to the carnival.
2. Willmore is willing to pay any price to be with Angellica because she is_______.
(a) "truly lovely."
(b) "utterly alluring."
(c) "divinely powerful."
(d) "dangerously beautiful."
3. What does Willmore promise to give Angellica in the second act of The Rover?
(a) His money.
(b) His time.
(c) His love.
(d) His sword.
4. As Act 4, Scene 4 comes to a close, who is hiding from Willmore?
5. What does Belvile do when he comes upon the scene of the duel between Willmore and Antonio in Act 3?
(a) He joins the fight.
(b) He attends to Willmore's wounds.
(c) He sneaks in to see Angellica.
(d) He attends to Antonio's wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belvile react to Willmore's attack on Florinda?
2. Why does Willmore offer to join forces and finances with the other merchants of the town?
3. What attractive woman does Willmore begin to follow as everyone heads out to the street in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What kind of "mask" does Willmore show Angellica in their first meeting?
5. In Angellica's bedchamber, what kind of "mask" is she showing Willmore?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)