1. How many novels had Mark Twain written before Roughing It?
2. Where does the author start out on his journey?
3. Where is the author traveling to?
4. What is Hawaii called in the book?
5. When does the book take place?
6. Where is the mining business taking place during the time the book was written?
7. What state in particular is the backdrop for the mining adventures described in the story?
8. What is the tone of the book?
9. What is Twain examining in Roughing It?
This section contains 4,739 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)