|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LXXVIII - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Bill Nookes attempt to climb aboard Captain Ned Blakely's boat?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
(d) Five times.
2. How many temples does the narrator see in the City of Refuge?
3. How is Jack Williams killed?
(a) While playing poker.
(b) While drinking at the bar.
(c) While arguing with a friend.
(d) While walking to his horse.
4. As the weapon carried by Bemis, what is the Allen revolver known for?
(a) Its reliability.
(b) Its large size.
(c) Its unreliability.
(d) Its small size.
5. Which one of the following is NOT found in the Great American Desert?
(a) Indian money.
(d) Wagon parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator examine for an hour in a mine in order to write an article?
2. Where does the narrator begin touring for his lectures?
3. When does the book take place?
4. As the narrator returns home at the end of the book, how long did his trip last?
5. How long is the trip that the narrator sets out to take in the beginning of the book supposed to last?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)