|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXII - XXXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the names given to the accumulated claims described?
2. Where was Slade born?
3. What animal do the travelers shoot at as the stagecoach enters Nevada?
4. How much property does it reportedly take to accumulate a fortune in mining?
(a) Several feet.
(b) One hundred feet.
(c) A few feet.
(d) A little over one hundred feet.
5. How many novels had Mark Twain written before Roughing It?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the narrator recounts, who is the stage carrying that the Goshoot Indians once attacked?
2. How often are the horses switched that are pulling the mail coach on the way to Carson City?
3. Where is Hebert C. Kimball from?
4. Where do the horses go after being scared away by the party's attempt to start a fire?
5. How does the narrator's party determine that they are lost in the beginning of Chapter XXXII?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)