|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXII - XXXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that the narrator envies the most about his brother's new job?
(a) The hours.
(b) The money.
(c) The status.
(d) The social advantages.
2. As the narrator recounts, who is the stage carrying that the Goshoot Indians once attacked?
(a) A judge.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A mayor.
(d) A senator.
3. How does the narrator's party determine that they are lost in the beginning of Chapter XXXII?
(a) They have been on the same road for too long.
(b) They keep switching to different roads and nothing looks familiar.
(c) They cannot see the road.
(d) The roads start looking too familiar, leading them in a circle.
4. How far have the narrator and his brother traveled from their departure when they reach Overland City?
(a) Three hundred and seventy miles.
(b) Two hundred and seventy miles.
(c) Four hundred and seventy miles.
(d) Five hundred and seventy miles.
5. When does the great Indian Mail Robbery take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator get to sign the requests for money to the government in order to help his brother?
2. What do the members of the party do before going to sleep on the winter night they are convinced will be their last?
3. Where are the vigilantes from that hang Slade?
4. Where does the author start out on his journey?
5. Where do the horses go after being scared away by the party's attempt to start a fire?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)