|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXII - XXXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people has Slade killed, as mentioned in the book?
2. What is the narrative of Roughing It?
(a) It is written in both the first and third person.
(b) It is written in the second person.
(c) It is written in the first person.
(d) It is written in the third person.
3. What is interesting about Carson Lake?
(a) It has no known outlet.
(b) It has two known outlets.
(c) It has an infinite number of outlets.
(d) It has four known outlets.
4. How long does it take the narrator and his brother to reach St. Joseph on the steamboat?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Seven days.
5. In the story the narrator tells, how is Hank Monk taken to his destination?
(a) Slowly on horseback.
(b) At high speed in a stagecoach.
(c) Slowly in a stagecoach.
(d) At high speed on horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's party shoot at to start a fire?
2. What type of mines does the author encounter in the book?
3. What is the author's goal in Roughing It?
4. What is Unionville built around?
5. As the weapon carried by Bemis, what is the Allen revolver known for?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)