|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXVI - XXXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents the author from attaining his goal?
(d) The economy.
2. How long is the train of Mormons that the stagecoach passes before the Rocky Mountains?
(a) Forty wagons.
(b) Thirty-five wagons.
(c) Forty-five wagons.
(d) Thirty wagons.
3. How many people has Slade killed, as mentioned in the book?
4. What is the Washoe Zephyr?
(a) A dense, dusty wind that blows for twelve hours straight.
(b) A dense, dusty wind that blows for fifteen hours straight.
(c) A transparent, dusty wind that blows for twelve hours straight.
(d) A transparent, dusty wind that blows for fifteen hours straight.
5. What is the tone of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the vigilantes from that hang Slade?
2. What is Unionville built around?
3. How many followers of the Governor does Mrs. O'Flannigan's ranch host?
4. How do the miners claim the ledge on the side of the mountain?
5. What aspects of nature will be discussed in Roughing It?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)