|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXVI - XXXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and a companion take their vacation?
(a) Walker Lake.
(b) Lake Tahoe.
(c) Pyramid Lake.
(d) Mono Lake.
2. As they are having breakfast, what does Slade offer the narrator?
(a) The last two eggs.
(b) The first two eggs.
(c) The last cup of coffee.
(d) The first cup of coffee.
3. What is interesting about Carson Lake?
(a) It has an infinite number of outlets.
(b) It has four known outlets.
(c) It has no known outlet.
(d) It has two known outlets.
4. What is Unionville built around?
(a) A canyon.
(b) An ocean.
(c) A desert.
(d) A forest.
5. What job has the narrator's brother been given for the state of Nevada?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Secretary of Treasury.
(c) State Representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the narrator to pack his bags to accompany his brother on the trip?
2. What prevents the author from attaining his goal?
3. What kind of weapon does the narrator carry?
4. What is the Washoe Zephyr?
5. How many miles away from St. Joseph have the narrator and his brother traveled by the end of Chapter IX?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)