|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LV - LXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator get to sign the requests for money to the government in order to help his brother?
(c) Local lawmakers.
(d) Stagecoach drivers.
2. What city is the narrator in when he waits in line to see a woman while mining?
(a) Boulder City.
(b) Bullhead City.
(c) Cedar City.
(d) Star City.
3. Where does the narrator's mining crew decide to visit after they stop digging their tunnels?
(c) Clark Lateral.
(d) Twin Falls.
4. How many novels had Mark Twain written before Roughing It?
5. How many wandering German brothers discovered the Whiteman Cement Mine?
Short Answer Questions
1. During their second unsuccessful attempt at starting a fire, how many matches does the party burn?
2. As the narrator recounts, who is the stage carrying that the Goshoot Indians once attacked?
3. According to the narrator, how much silver has Nevada shipped in 1865?
4. What happens to the mules as they become tired from the heat of the desert?
5. What is the narrative of Roughing It?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)