|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXVI - XXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the coyote described in the story?
(a) As a fast animal that does not know how to leave at the sign of threat.
(b) As a fast animal that takes off at the first sign of threat.
(c) As a slow animal that attempts to take off at the first sign of threat.
(d) As a slow animal that does not know how to leave at the sign of threat.
2. What is interesting about Carson Lake?
(a) It has two known outlets.
(b) It has four known outlets.
(c) It has no known outlet.
(d) It has an infinite number of outlets.
3. When does the coach begin to move across the Great American Desert?
(a) On the nineteenth day of the trip.
(b) On the eighteenth day of the trip.
(c) On the twenty-first day of the trip.
(d) On the twenty-second day of the trip.
4. What are the followers supposed to bring back after they survey the east area?
5. What species feed around Mono Lake?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the weapon carried by Bemis, what is the Allen revolver known for?
2. What does the narrator's party shoot at to start a fire?
3. How many miles does the narrator travel to the islands of Mono Lake?
4. What is the primary content of the Whiteman Cement Mine?
5. According to the driver, what lake do the Mormons gather saleratus from?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)