|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXVI - XXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the vigilantes from that hang Slade?
2. How long is the train of Mormons that the stagecoach passes before the Rocky Mountains?
(a) Forty-five wagons.
(b) Thirty wagons.
(c) Forty wagons.
(d) Thirty-five wagons.
3. What do the members of the party do before going to sleep on the winter night they are convinced will be their last?
(a) They begin crying.
(b) They begin screaming for help.
(c) They begin criticizing each other.
(d) They begin telling jokes.
4. How do the other travelers react to Bemis' story about the buffalo that chased him?
(a) They believe it.
(b) They do not believe it.
(c) They believe some of it.
(d) They believe most of it.
5. Where was Slade born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many followers of the Governor does Mrs. O'Flannigan's ranch host?
2. How many miles of mail service does the owner of the Division Superintendent oversee?
3. What does the narrator find on the islands of Mono Lake?
4. What eventually happens to Jules?
5. What is it that the narrator envies the most about his brother's new job?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)