|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXVI - XXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Germans go after finding the Whiteman Cement Mine?
2. Where does the narrator finally enjoy a great breakfast?
(a) Green River.
(b) Pleasant Hill.
(c) Horseshoe Lake.
3. What job has the narrator's brother been given for the state of Nevada?
(a) Secretary of State.
(c) Secretary of Treasury.
(d) State Representative.
4. How many soldiers do the travelers encounter at Fort Bridger?
(b) One hundred and seventy.
(d) One hundred and sixty.
5. How long is the train of Mormons that the stagecoach passes before the Rocky Mountains?
(a) Forty-five wagons.
(b) Thirty-five wagons.
(c) Forty wagons.
(d) Thirty wagons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of luggage are the passengers allowed on the mail coach?
2. What is the primary content of the Whiteman Cement Mine?
3. How many feet of dirt is Hyde's ranch buried underneath?
4. Where are the vigilantes from that hang Slade?
5. Who does the narrator get to sign the requests for money to the government in order to help his brother?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)